theres a movie that was really good about this teenager that was supposed to interview a rock band and eventually ended up touring and living with them, does ne body no wat it was????
Almost Famous

I ****ing love that movie
last.fm
Quote by darkstar2466
*head explodes*
You sir, are a god.

Quote by BBW
This song is about Little Red Riding Hood and her trials and tribulations with the Big Bad Wolf. He was a cunt who liked to bother pigs when they relaxed after work in their houses.
doesnt really sound like it, i thnk it had water in the title?

was this almost famous aobut a rock band?
Quote by nt1440
doesnt really sound like it, i thnk it had water in the title?

was this almost famous aobut a rock band?

yes. you're thinking of almost famous for sure. oh maybe it was almost water... yeah that sounds right...
Quote by allislost
I would say that aetherspear speaks nothing but the truth.
UG Blues Group
UG Reggae & Dub Group
Need Professional Mixing for cheap? Need Vinyl to Digital Transfers? PM Me.
You described the exact plot of Almost Famous. They're right or you described it wrong.
there was that movie "rock star" but he didnt interview the band he just went to one of their shows
lol it was almost famous, rock star was good too,

does ne one no were i can get almost famous for my ipod??? limewires not coming up with much
Quote by nt1440
lol it was almost famous, rock star was good too,

does ne one no were i can get almost famous for my ipod??? limewires not coming up with much

torrent it
Quote by kaktusnpoop
torrent it

im not sure how torrents work or wat they are, is there a link ne one knows of were i can download?
Quote by nt1440
im not sure how torrents work or wat they are, is there a link ne one knows of were i can download?

if you have the newest version of limewire..

go here and type in almost famous, and press download torrent

www.mininova.com