move far away where no one knew you. you would be able to start all over. You could essentially be anyone you want, and no one would excpect you to be a certain person. I know i want that.
Uhh I've wanted to move to the UK or Canada for the past year or two..

It seems like i'd enjoy it .
Of course I feel like that sometimes!
But then I think to myself, "what would Dre do?" and I know he wouldn't ****ing do that. So I stay.

Sometimes when I feel like that I do it for the afternoon. I go some place where nobody'll recognize me and sit at coffee shops and pretend I'm in movies.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
Quote by pAmpH
I'd love to do that, but with my current life.
Like go back to the beginning and not screw up this time, know what I mean?

butterfly effect?
Founder of UG's Club

Quote by Kadaj
Yes, that's why it has big fangs, for tickling you with.

Quote by JC13
The banker has proposed an offer of FOUR BJ's...lucky911charms, Deal, or No deal?
I feel that way all the time because I had a really crappy past. I plan on moving somewhere far away once I get my degree.
That would kick more balls than anything else really. But I have ties here I'm not quite ready to break.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Quote by garrett5
Uhh I've wanted to move to the UK or Canada for the past year or two..

It seems like i'd enjoy it .

Come to Canada.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Yeah, I wanna go to the New England area maybe one day.
To a shredder, a second is a long time.

Member of the UG Gentlemen of Higher Thought Establishment.

Invite only, if you want to be considered, contribute well to UG, and respect others as much as possible!
Quote by Nemesis260

Good man.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
Quote by Nemesis260

Yeah, I've wanted to go to Maine for the longest time. It'd probably be pretty cool just to travel around that whole area.
Another couple of places I want to go to are Iceland and Norway, just because they both sound helluv nice.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
its funny becase i have done this before and messed it up. so i guess like someone else said, i do wish i could just start over my life. like with all the wisdom i have now.
i want to move to seattle
R.I.P. Kurt Cobain
Quote by mathieupM13
If you want to see scary pics you should google Rosie O’Donnell
Quote by Nemesis260

Stay away from Connecticut, ignorance is at an all time high around hurr..

I kind of did that. but i found it hard and i ended up being a crappier version of myself except i don't have the support i used to have. but it made me stronger, i don't need to rely on anyone anymore, i learn to be my own man. I'm still not a man yet but i feel like i can do things now that i prbly woudn't be able to do. I soemtimes want to just go to a distant region somewhere in europe, or asia, or some place where there's no government, just tribes and humans that survive and i can be like a hero or something lol i dono i think about fiction stories too much lol
Yes. Oh god, yes.
Quote by Mazzakazza
Play Meshuggah. It is the solution.
Every day, Chea man. Every day.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
ya then i wouldnt be known as "the weird kid who looks down girls shirts"

lol jk
*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
No I've done it too much already, I've had friends that know people from when they were in diapers and I don't share that the earliest friends I have are from my last year of elementary school and they are about 2000 miles away right now. Military family = suckage.
My Rig:
Ibanez RVX 220DX
Vox Valvetronix 30watt
My old fat ass has about a half a million miles on it and I'm the same old dick I always was no matter where I end up at.
You will always be you. Just new victims to torment.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I moved out of the ****ty private school system into the public school system, and I really love it. I got to start completely over, and I've pretty much remade myself. I totally love it. I'm about to become something of a celebrity around here when my band and I rock some Iron Maiden at the upcoming shows.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Quote by chea_man
move far away where no one knew you. you would be able to start all over. You could essentially be anyone you want, and no one would excpect you to be a certain person. I know i want that.

all I want is some good money and to money from NJ to NC because is so much cheaper to live in NC....plus lots of family is there now...im moving down there one of these days.

as for moving far away where everyone would not know me...i dont think I would like that much.
+1 On the Connecticut thing...

Although I did manage to find an oasis of friends in the desert of idiocy. Ever been to Windsor Locks?? Ugh...
Quote by Mazzakazza
Play Meshuggah. It is the solution.
I actually got to do that a couple months ago, when I went to Colorado...it was pretty damn cool.
Quote by Grimme
I know plenty believe me. I've seen both Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine live, so don't tell me I don't know my metal.

www.myspace.com/awkwardsilencemusic