after some weeks of practicing i still cannot get all 6 strings to ring clearly either it seems my G or B string is deadened i think it has to do with wrinkles in my finger
bend ur finger upwards! It has nothing to do with wrinkles just need to keep practicing it. give it time and youll get it. are you using an acoustic and if so maybe you should lower the action
It might be bad classical technique, however I found success slightly rolling the index finger so you are partially using the outside edge of the finger. Playing dead on straight as a beginner might cause creases in your fingers to not properly barre.
i am bending my finger upwards, there are wrinkles on the bony side part of my finger and yes im using an acoustic dont know if action or is too high and how to lower it if it is
Quote by Ljk825
It might be bad classical technique, however I found success slightly rolling the index finger so you are partially using the outside edge of the finger. Playing dead on straight as a beginner might cause creases in your fingers to not properly barre.

+1. That's how you've got to do it.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.