Not completely sure if this is the right forum, but whatever.

I need to learn some chords for a song for jazz band tomorrow, but there are some chords I just don't understand. For example, what do (#9) and (b9) mean and how can I play them, there's a C+7(#9), which I just don't get at all, and some symbols that look like degree signs. I'm not so big on theory and I have no idea what they mean. Help would be appreciated.

By the way, the song is called "The Blues Weaver", if anyone wants to know.
Loyal Member of the "Pluto Memorial Club." PM Dæmönika
Member 20 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09
Member 4 of UG's Anti-Hunting League - PM Holy Katana
Heretic And Killer, P.M guitar_man_guy or T0xicitY
Quote by Ikilledkenny
Not completely sure if this is the right forum, but whatever.

I need to learn some chords for a song for jazz band tomorrow, but there are some chords I just don't understand. For example, what do (#9) and (b9) mean and how can I play them, there's a C+7(#9), which I just don't get at all, and some symbols that look like degree signs. I'm not so big on theory and I have no idea what they mean. Help would be appreciated.

By the way, the song is called "The Blues Weaver", if anyone wants to know.

lol same situation dude, if there r other guitarist just play the basic chords like a C or play a bar chord, go down to the 9thish fret and thats a C on the E string and play that with a C, learn ur fretboard tho and wat notes are by each string it really helps trust me, just improv to kinda get the feel for the music thast all i can say
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.