I will post some:

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: Known for having a crude sense of humor, he wrote a piece of music titled "Leck Mich Im Arsch" which translates to "Lick Me In The Ass".
lol that sounds like b.s. but i would have guessed that title from original text...
Member #14 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Ibanez Exotic Wood Acoustic
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
Damn that would be hilarious if it was true though....lol
Quote by deanodon
break into his house, wait till he falls asleep, teabag him, take picture, post on UG, get banned
Quote by bobby_splax
lol that sounds like b.s. but i would have guessed that title from original text...
It's not like it was played among his greatest symphonies. It was just a little party piece for his friends.
Dimebag Darrell:Middle name is lance,he was glam,he'd skip school to listen to kiss records and dress up like ace frehley.

Dave Mustaine:Parents would boo at him during his little league games.

Tom Araya: His real name translates to Thomas and he'd play beatles songs with his bro in their younger days
Rob Halford is gay.
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.
The Madcap is always right, he is a classical guitar genious.
reach in the darkness for what you can find travel great distance in your mind.
Carl Barat and Pete Doherty shoplifted copies of their own first single. I just found that amusing. Despite the fact they get free copies from the record company, they shoplift it anyway. Sticking to your roots ftw.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Alexi Laiho is ****ing short.

Jeff Loomis is a master chef.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
Ozzy Osbourne:Killed 17 cats during a high once,thought randy rhoads was a man in drag when he first met him, thought to be a sitcom dad first and a musician second -_-
Tchaikovsky had a gay affair with his nephew, waiting for Madcap to confirm this...
Grand Paladin of the Knights Who Say Ni

PM SGstriker for quiz to join

Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals ... except the weasel.
Quote by Bebemanger
Tchaikovsky had a gay affair with his nephew, waiting for Madcap to confirm this...

Well, I'm actually not very familiar with Tchaikovsky, so I wouldn't know. I have heard questioning of his sexuality, but that's about all I know.
willie adler (lamb of god): got a tattoo of a 3-piece chicken dinner on his stomach while he was drunk

lars ulrich: before deciding to be a drummer, he once considered becoming a professional tennis player

billie joe armstrong: his birth name really is "billie joe armstrong" because his mother was high when he was born

ray toro (MCR): has been left behind by his tour bus after a show twice.

jim martin (faith no more): quit music, became a pumpkin farmer, and holds the world record for the largest pumpkin grown
Quote by schecter_guy
willie adler (lamb of god): got a tattoo of a 3-piece chicken dinner on his stomach while he was drunk

lars ulrich: before deciding to be a drummer, he once considered becoming a professional tennis player

billie joe armstrong: his birth name really is "billie joe armstrong" because his mother was high when he was born

jim martin (faith no more): quit music, became a pumpkin farmer, and holds the world record for the largest pumpkin grown

... Shame it didn't accidently back up over him.
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.
Eddie Lang died when his doctor who he'd ust gone out and gotten drunk with tried to operate on him

On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by schecter_guy

She wasn't high on pot or anything, just the (medicinal) drugs she was given during the birth.
Quote by The Spoon
i wasnt wikipediaing blow job okay, it just happened

Quote by primusfan

one time i fucked a sofa.

Quote by Draken
Freedom of speach?

on a private website?

Based in Russia?

i'm sorry comrade, but you fail.
Steven Adler used to suck up dudes for drugs in high school.

Slash skipped high school once with a girl , they went to her apartment and he really wanted sex , he ended up hearing Rocks ( from aerosmith ) and was in pure amazement.

Guns N Roses once owned a 2 bedroom apartment behind the LA guitar center , one room was for Duff , Slash , Izzy and Steven and the other was a room which was always locked and in order....for you guessed it Axl Rose.

Axl Rose is an anagram for Oral Sex
vinnie paul (pantera): used to be a manager at mcdonald's

brad paisley: was once a contestant on jeopardy!

motley crue: nikki sixx and tommy lee once had a contest to see who could go the longest without showering and still get laid
Jimi Hendrix: Masturbated to his fellow paratroopers to get out of the army (I kid you not!)

Robert Plant: Named his dog Strider, after Aragorn's alternate name in the Lord of the Rings!
John Myung tackled James LeBrie onstage, with his bass strapped on, during a show as as a dare/bet, for like 20 bucks. I think most people know about this.

"Lick my ass and balls" is in In the Name of God, put in by mike portnoy, using morse code.

John Petrucci absorbs chemicals in his hands so they don't melt while he plays.

well at least the first two are true..
O.S.I.

Part of the 7-string Legion

Check out my profile
and my 7-string Ernie Ball MM JP-7 build

Rodger Daltrey used to be a sheet metal worker

Jello Biafra ran for mayor of San Fransisco as a sort of joke and came in 3rd place

George Harrison was an electrician for a short time before the Beatles. He also was considering moving to Australia before the Beatles.

Talking Heads were originally "The Autistics"

After The Quarrymen was dropped, The Beatles called themselves Johnny and the Moondogs and Long John and the Silver Beetles.
Quote by Nirvana_RATM2
Steven Adler used to suck up dudes for drugs in high school.

Slash skipped high school once with a girl , they went to her apartment and he really wanted sex , he ended up hearing Rocks ( from aerosmith ) and was in pure amazement.

Guns N Roses once owned a 2 bedroom apartment behind the LA guitar center , one room was for Duff , Slash , Izzy and Steven and the other was a room which was always locked and in order....for you guessed it Axl Rose.

Axl Rose is an anagram for Oral Sex

Psssh, That aint **** Omar