Ok Since all my other pick-up suggestion threads have failed I'm hoping YOU guys can recommend the pick-ups this time. I play through a Peavey Studio Pro 112 and I'm putting the pick-ups in a Ltd M-50. I play practically every thing and right now I'm looking for a good all around sound. The bands I want to emulate are Taking Back Sunday (and those other pop-rock bands, Senses Fail and stuff), Muse, The Fall of Troy, Rise Against, Portugal the Man, Lamb of God and Black Sabbbath.

I'm obviously not expecting to sound like all of these bands but if I cold get close to a couple that would be nice.
WHITE STRIPES

Quote by Placenta_07
I look at boobs and bums and stuff I get really horny and stuff.

PARTY OF SPECIAL THINGS TO DO
seymour duncan hot rodded set is one the best all around sets imo
if your guitar is h-h that is, im too lazy to check
You get nothing! You lose! Good day sir!
I put a set of Gibson burstbuckers into my EC-50 and they're treating me nice. I'd probably go with duncans for more of a pop-punk sound though.
Duncans.
Quote by fly135
Great list Rutch. On re-reading this one I'd have to say Solid State means not liquid or gas.

I figured it out.
Duncans or the DiMarzios (PAF Pros).
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
what kind of duncans
WHITE STRIPES

Quote by Placenta_07
I look at boobs and bums and stuff I get really horny and stuff.

PARTY OF SPECIAL THINGS TO DO
(neck/bridge)

SD 59/Distortion or 59/Custom.
Originally Posted by Devon8822
No!! Stop Now, Plugging More Than One Pedal In At A Time Could Be A Disaster.... Your Guitar Will Explode And Kill Your Band.

Quote by KrustyD3mons
thanks man

^To me

My gear:
Ibanez RG370DX
Roland Cube 30
Last edited by fatboythin at Sep 18, 2007,