First time they come to my country so Im planning to go there, but I´m having some doubts now. Mainly about the price, but if anyone has gone to one of their shows tell me if its worth going or should I kill myself if I don´t go?
They were awesome when I saw them at Wacken (costumes, stage props, etc), and their live dvd wasn't too bad either (yet it was from like 2005 and they didn't have all the cool stuff they do now). You should go. Especially if they still have the same female vocalists as they did at Wacken (HOTTTT!)
Yeah, I really enjoyed them actually. I mostly went cause my sister really likes them but was surprized on what the music was like. I liked the concert but wasn't really to over the top, still had a fun time though. How much is the price?
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
Well, the price is about 30 dolars I think. (Quite expensive in my country).. I hope I get the money soon... thanks for the help btw.
30 dollars? thats like 15 quid dude thats fu ck all for a band of therions stature, suck it up and go, unless youre from mozambique or something i would say you can afford that easy
Look up some live clips on youtube and see for yourself. Regardless, any band is good live it seems like. I've seen bands that I really don't like/don't care for (i.e. Full Blown Chaos, Unearth, Bloodsimple, etc. all of which were opening bands) but the vibe you get is so energetic that you have a good time regardless.
Yeah 30 bucks is a stellar price for Therion, I payed 60 I think. It might have been 50 I dno't remember
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
I myself have been wondering how they are live. They are coming to Minneapolis in late October, all for a price of $17!!! We also get Aesma Daeva, because the singer is Lori Lewis and she is Therion's touring vocalist. Should be a special concert too, as Minneapolis is Lori's hometown.
Therion is going to play at Station 4 in MPLS. LolOLOLol, don't think it's the best venue for a band like Therion, no wonder it's 17$.
- Celtic folk metal | - Folk metal | - Folk Metal label/Distro
I paid something like 25$CAN and it was well worth it. They gave a good show (with 4 chorists) and had a good setlist.
I'm entitled to double post, so fück off!!!