So i have just been playing for 8 months ( I think im doing very good )and want to know any good metal solos for begginers like myself.
RHCP - Californication
Led Zeppelin - Tangerine
Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb first solo
Audioslave - Like a Stone
Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit
Metallica - One opening solo
I want to know some solos as well.

I've been told to just take other solos, slow them down, and then learn em by gradually speeding up (normal Megadeth solos, metallica solos, Pantera, etc etc) but i have an acoustic and can't play most of those anyways > >
Quote by CrushedCan
I want to know some solos as well.

I've been told to just take other solos, slow them down, and then learn em by gradually speeding up (normal Megadeth solos, metallica solos, Pantera, etc etc) but i have an acoustic and can't play most of those anyways > >

Yep, im getting better with solos now, just play it very slow, a few notes at a time and build up from there
bleed for me - black label society
Quote by mista cricket

Passive pickups? Are there such a thing as aggressive pickup s?

Quote by guitarman015
What is theory?
smells like teen spirit
be yourself
the opening solo from One by metallica
Nothing else matters
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
The first solo in Sanitarium by Metallica is pretty simple.
Hello
Most AC/DC solos. Kerry's solo in "Fight For Your Right (To Party)" by Beastie Boys
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Quote by Doobergn
the search button is a pretty ****ing easy solo you ****ing retard

"REPORTED" this is hardly helping the TS is it?
My gear:
Fender 50th anniv American Strat Deluxe NICE
Fender Eric johnson Strat SEXY
Gibson SG Special Gothic II RAW
Ibanez JS 1000 VERSATILE
Gibson Les Paul Custom OOH BABY
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Head & Cab LET'S ROCK
There aren't really any easy metal solos, by definition metal stuff tends to be faster and more intricate. There's one or two like Nothing Else matters, but you're better of starting ith easier stuff.

You Shook Me All Night Long is a good choice, as is Highway To Hell, also by AC/DC. Have a look at All Right Now by Free too.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Go with One opening solo, Freedom by RATM solo, Enter Sandman solo, and once you get comfortable Master of Puppets main solo (this may take some time though as Ive been playing for 8 months as well but the first lick of that solo with the 17-12 stretch to 13-12-13 on the string under still gives me trouble.)
Crazy Train has a fairly easy solo. Living After Midnight by Jduas Priest is an easy one as well. A lot of Priest solos are fairly easy, as they are mid tempo and its written not trying to get 500 million notes into it in mind.
Dani California by RHCP

by the way something i'd just like to add. At 8 months ALL solos will be a struggle if you aren't a relatively quick learner, don't be discouraged because people here think they are easy for beginners, if you can't get them at first it doesn't mean you suck, just gotta keep practicing.

When I started everyone told me MoP was a reall easy beginner solo, only after maybe a year to 2 years could i play the first part
Quote by Kutanmoogle
Now introducing Megabreth, Dave Mustaine's signature Tic-Tac!

Member of the ENGL Family

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD
How about you idiots stop recommending songs and click on the link in the thread.
because we aren't the ones look for the beginner solos and have no interest in the link and hence paid no attention to it? And we aren't all a**holes. When you first joined UG were you fully aware of the search function? Did you not start any threads which already had stickies asociated to them or 100 other simlar threads?

I don't see you bitching in the 100 "which amp?" threads even though the stickies pretty much answer that too

if a thread pisses you off then go suck on mothers teats and quit moaning here you pathetic kid
Quote by Kutanmoogle
Now introducing Megabreth, Dave Mustaine's signature Tic-Tac!

Member of the ENGL Family

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD