First song I've posted here in a while... It was meant to be a tech death song at first (Necrophagist, The Faceless), but as it went along it kind of got more progressive. Sounds like a mix of Opeth, Necrophagist, Dream Theater, and... some jazz band at the end, lol.

I might still make some changes, but they'll be small and probably won't be noticed...

Enjoy
Attachments:
tpmetal.zip
Last edited by RedDeath9 at Jul 13, 2008,
Hmm...

Well this wasn't too bad. But not my favorite. It seemed like it wasn't really going anywhere. I didn't really feel it until the 3/4 measures started...Everything after that was pretty good...

Overall...6/10

I think you should also pan you guitars and instruments left and right to give different feelings and to compliment the harmonics...

Sry if I sounded rude, I didn't mean to. Just didn't really appeal to me.

Plz crit one of mine in sig?
**** that was weird lol, the start section was sweet i loved the main riff in it. didnt like the acoustic section but then the 5/4 riff cam in again and it was like meshuggah, pretty crazy, the solo was badass but the second section was weird lol with the jazzyness. all in all i think you should cut out all the crap and make it a pure tech death song as that was the stuff that seemed to be best in it.

mind chacking out mine?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=674720
Last edited by ch715dallat at Sep 18, 2007,
I liked it, the only part i disliked was that acoustic part in the beginning. the organ worked alright with the song.
Jesus...

I really enjoyed that. Parts didnt seem to have a place in the song, but the unpredictability really added to it.

Edit: And the soloing! The solos were top notch.
Quote by MoogleRancha
It's like Fenriz and J. Read

"I'm so happy to love metal and stuff"

"I AM metal"
Last edited by Burning_Angel at Sep 19, 2007,