Well I'm stuck between getting 2 guitars. A Palomino V8 or an Orange Crush 30R. My only issue is that I was going to get the Palomino along with my guitar on MF. I cannot find the Crush on MF or many other sites that will ship to Canada for cheap. What amp is better for Classic Rock, Rock, a little Grunge and stuff like that? And if its the Crush, could you link me to a site that can ship it to Canada for as cheap as possible. Thanks.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
simple tube > solid state

so this choice is easy Palomino V8
[IMG]http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/9148/dawhip005jf4.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by SuperSamuraiGuy
Thanks for answering all my question ssguitar

JCM900 FOR SELL!
Wow, well at least I'm getting a straight answer. Its nice to know that I made the good choice the first time around. Oh and while I'm at it, how does the Palomino take cleans in general? Will it sound nice with my Epi G-400?
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Last edited by elekguit at Sep 17, 2007,
Quote by elekguit
Wow, well at least I'm getting a straight answer. Its nice to know that I made the good choice the first time around. Oh and while I'm at it, how does the Palomino take cleans in general? Will it sound nice with my Epi G-400?

I haven't tried the V8, but my V16 has pretty good cleans, but gets dirty quite early, like around 10 o'clock.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
Also check out the Epi VJ. Most people prefer the V8, but I personally enjoy the VJ more.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
If it was an orange tube, I would say the orange, but in this case its the Palomino hands down.