I bought a product from e-buyer a good efw hours ago and now I've decided I don't want it.

Anyway, in the orders window it states 'Payment Taken' as the current status of the order, yet I'm still given the option to cancel the order. If I cancel the order, will I be reimbursed with the money they've taken?

Cheers.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
just take it, if you ask for your money back they'll send a mobster who will break your legs.
Quote by armon77
just take it, if you ask for your money back they'll send a mobster who will break your legs.

I was actually looking for some serious answers, for a change.

Quote by Metal claw
What did you buy?

I bought a 5-port switch, but I later noticed I can just buy a new router (which I need anyway) with 4 ports already in it.

Their FAQ don't really deal specifically with your case, only this:

When do you take payment for my order?
A. We do not charge debit / credit cards until the order is ready to be shipped. All orders that are placed will only be charged when the goods are ready to be dispatched. Your order will only be processed once authorisation of your credit / debit card has been properly received.

Is yours ready to be shipped?

EDIT:

There is also this:

If you change your mind

If you have simply changed your mind about any item ordered and you wish to return it, then in line with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR) you can do so provided you inform us of your decision within 10 days of receipt. The item must not be used and must be 'as new' when returned to us. Once you've informed us that you wish to return goods under the DSR, you have 28 calendar days to do so, at your own expense. Once the item is received at ebuyer.com, we'll issue a full refund for the product to your original payment method. Please note this policy has some limitations and does not apply to business customers.

I suppose the best thing to do is to call them and just explain yourself. That's what I would do.
Last edited by Metal claw at Sep 17, 2007,
Quote by Metal claw
Their FAQ don't really deal specifically with your case, only this:

Is yours ready to be shipped?

I'm not sure. The order status just says 'Payment Taken', which one would assume means that the payment has been taken...

EDIT: Hold on, I just saw this:

**Please note if payment has been taken for your order, the refund may take 3 working days to clear**

That's fine then.

EDIT #2: Thanks for the help, Metal Claw.

Last edited by Smokey Amp at Sep 17, 2007,
Quote by Smokey Amp

EDIT #2: Thanks for the help, Metal Claw.

No problem. I'd do anything to procrastinate from school work.
Quote by Metal claw
No problem. I'd do anything to procrastinate from school work.

I'm the same.