Page 1 of 2
My friend's girlfriend had some "super-natural," inexplicable experience. She said that she woke up in the middle of the night, and there was this "ghost" guy standing next to her in bed. "It" then allegedly tried to strangle her. "It" allegedly put "its" hands around her neck and started choking her out. She then got up in the morning and she had this rash, or redness on her neck. I saw it. It looked like a rash.

So she's been freaking out cuz she was allegedly strangled by a freaking ghost, and she has the "choke marks" to prove it.

Now, I don't believe in ghosts. I used to, but then I grew some common sense, logic, and a scientific mentallity, and I believed no more.

The bitch never went to a doctor to get it checked out. I don't know why the **** she didn't, since any rational person with a freaking rash on their neck would probably want to know.... "Hey, wtf's up with that?" But no. According to her, the ghost tried to choke her out, and that's all there is to it.

My friend and I got into this discussion about it, he believes that ghost **** too. And he started saying **** like "Well, how do you explain when people wake up in the middle of the night, can't move, and they have some ghost on top of them, huh? Explain that!"

And i said. "Sleep............. Paralysis............. Google it you ****ing douche-bag...."

He didn't. So I did for him. Found it on Wiki. Nothing supernatural about it. BAM! Argument shot down, I WIN!!!!.................. right?

Well no. Apperantly, his bitch-friend, AND him, are still convinced that she was allegedly chocked by some ghost. They told me that if it wasn't a ghost, to explain it to them. CASE SPECIFIC.

SO WTF?!?!?!? >=[ I've been all over google trying to find an explanation for a sudden, overnight rash. I've come up with everything from Psoriasis, to lupus, but since i doubt the bitch's got any of those funky diseases, I can't find ****! >.<

Anyone have any ideas on how I can shut her, AND my special-ed friend up?
Cuz i tried using logic, and my amateur medical knowledge... but these are some pretty irrational people.... science and facts and stuff don't work on them

EDIT:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis

That's the wiki page on Sleep paralysis, for those of you who might not know about it/think there really is a ghost who wants you to not be able to move........

͏͏͏
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Ƒyre Ðeity۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Quote by Here_is_no_why

"Hey Mike, did your mom have a C section when she gave birth to you? Because I wanna make sure she's tight before I bang her."
Last edited by Fyre Deity at Sep 17, 2007,
A plastic bag around their heads will probably do the trick. I don't know if that's what your looking for though.
If anyone knew the answer to that question, then the world would be a better place.
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182
Kill your friend, kill your friend's girlfriend, then kill the person she's cheating on him with. Then rape all three of them, then kill yourself, then rape yourself.

Member of the "I watched The cptncacklefanny Soap Opera" club
Quote by Godsmack_IV
why don't you be the mature one and STFU?

because I can't stand ignorant, immature assholes who insist on living in fantasy land...

There, mature enough for ya, prick?
͏͏͏
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Ƒyre Ðeity۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Quote by Here_is_no_why

"Hey Mike, did your mom have a C section when she gave birth to you? Because I wanna make sure she's tight before I bang her."
I didn't read it. But pimp slap her and say. "STFU Bitch"
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
You are most likely right. Sleep paralysis. I have had it to and was really freaked out until I learned what it was. What your friend describes is exactly what happens.

Just let it go, some people are know-it-alls.
tell him youll kill his parents
Quote by clincher09
you win

Quote by Vornik
..Are you wearing a pokemon hat?

Quote by Schmietty
+1 for what looks like a Pokemon hat.
Quote by Aqua Dementia
A plastic bag around their heads will probably do the trick. I don't know if that's what your looking for though.

That post goes amazing well with your avatar.
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
punch her in the vagina with your penis. makes bitches stfu every time. as for your special ed friend, well, i have no help for that, some people are just handicapped
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
The Special Ed kid of the bass militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join

Quote by fourstringpunk
She looks like an STD vending machine.
She may have one of those conditions. You don't have to be a leper to have them.

I'm betting that's probably what it is, I don't see why getting choked would give you a rash.

It's probably a condition or something, and she's embarrassed so she made up a crazy story.

Let them think what they want, it's not hurting anybody. I personally don't believe science can explain everything anyway. I know for sure I've had a ghost encounter, I don't care if you believe it or not, but I know what I know.
Quote by Bass Cat
punch her in the vagina with your penis

I am tempted to sig that.
They might have listened to you if you explained nicely, and didn't call his girlfriend a bitch. Even if you didn't say it to her, your post makes you seem like a mister nasty guy, and they can probably sense that.

Plus who are we to say if ghosts do or don't exist.

CHEER UP MISTER GRUMPY GILLS
She may have choked herself in her sleep, resulting in the marks. Often your dreams reflect whats actually happening to you, eg if you're cold, you have a dream that you're out in the snow.

So if she was choking herself, she had a dream that somebody was choking her.
Ibanez Xiphos XPT700
Laney VH100R
Epi Les Paul (SH-1 '59 neck, SH-11 custom custom bridge)
STFU dude. She was strangled by a ghost and don't try to deny it.

/sarcasm
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Maybe her parents didnt want her, and tried to kill her in her sleep out of desperation, but soon came to their senses and stopped, but didnt tell her about it?
Quote by Masonpwiley
I am tempted to sig that.

haha thanks :P
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
The Special Ed kid of the bass militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join

Quote by fourstringpunk
She looks like an STD vending machine.
Quote by Rhitard
They might have listened to you if you explained nicely, and didn't call his girlfriend a bitch. Even if you didn't say it to her, your post makes you seem like a mister nasty guy, and they can probably sense that.
Plus who are we to say if ghosts do or don't exist.

CHEER UP MISTER GRUMPY GILLS

I'm a prick, and proud of it, but i'm not stupid enough to call my friend's girlfriend a bitch to his or her face, or to anyone who will go hey, "Hey man, Mark called your girlfriend a retarded bitch cuz she doesn't give a **** about logic"

Actually, being the prick that I am, I probably should be a total giant prick about it tomorrow, call her a bitch, and call him a pussy-whipped little bitch. He's not one of my best friends anyway, so it's cool.

But I just CAN'T STAND it when people refuse to give a **** about FACTS. It pisses me off SO ****ING MUCH. >.<
͏͏͏
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Ƒyre Ðeity۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Quote by Here_is_no_why

as far as going to the doctor to get it checked out I probably wouldnt go either unless it was life threatening unless I had insurance to pay for it. Which I dont.

lol as far as trying to get them to believe you it probably isnt going to happen, but you can make them feel really stupid if you just laugh at them and ridicule them frequently. lol just every time u see them start loling at them you dont even have to tell them why. Just start loling.
Quote by happytimeharry
You just made my penis retract into my body in fear. Thank you for that unpleasant feeling Stinkles...

Quote by sashki
So the next day when you were a girl again, you'd stick a dead willy dickinson into yourself? Sounds wrong to me.

Lol
Quote by Fyre Deity
I'm a prick, and proud of it, but i'm not stupid enough to call my friend's girlfriend a bitch to his or her face, or to anyone who will go hey, "Hey man, Mark called your girlfriend a retarded bitch cuz she doesn't give a **** about logic"

Actually, being the prick that I am, I probably should be a total giant prick about it tomorrow, call her a bitch, and call him a pussy-whipped little bitch. He's not one of my best friends anyway, so it's cool.

But I just CAN'T STAND it when people refuse to give a **** about FACTS. It pisses me off SO ****ING MUCH. >.<

son, the majority of people dun care about the facts. its called the real world. stop caring as soon as you can. youll feel better after that
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
tell her "bitch get me a chicken sandwich, and some waffel FRIES"
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Quote by Ackj
She may have choked herself in her sleep, resulting in the marks. Often your dreams reflect whats actually happening to you, eg if you're cold, you have a dream that you're out in the snow.

So if she was choking herself, she had a dream that somebody was choking her.

Either that or she was having the dream about getting choked and she tried to get the "ghost's" hands off of her and scratch her neck like crazy because of it. But I wouldn't really worry about it, in a week it will pass more or less.
I'd love to change the world, but I don't know what to do, so I'll leave it up to you....

Are you Superbad???
Or, Maybe she thinks she saw something, so support her. She is scared. There is more to life than being right all the time.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Quote by CORT noob
Or, Maybe she thinks she saw something, so support her. She is scared. There is more to life than being right all the time.

Surely you jest.
Quote by I floss daily
Surely you jest.

Yeah, I just punked you guys! Just punch her in the face, scream BOOM!! Headshot. Then say STFU n00b!
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
You can call Universal Studios and tell them to send Ghost Busters at her house .......
Hi
just choke them in their sleep. when they ask what the **** you're doing. tell them you're a ghost.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Man, instead of being right just agree. Tell them that you've had a change of heart because last night you woke up in the middle of the night and a ghost was jerking you off and made your penis cry sticky tears.

Failing that, say that it wasn't a ghost in her sleep, it was you.
'If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch you must first invent the Universe' - Carl Sagan.
Quote by Bass Cat
punch her in the vagina with your penis. makes bitches stfu every time. as for your special ed friend, well, i have no help for that, some people are just handicapped

TS, if she was dumb enough to come up with the ghost story I think you should just leave her brain to mould...
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
Superglue the pair of the daft feckers mouths shut.....or STFU yourself
Quote by Gunpowder
Sekhmet: Known for ritually sacrificing the innards of small woodland creatures.

Also, being a girly-girl.

Quote by Creepingjesus73
As for you, Mistress of Mayhem; just remember who it is who can lick * *** + *****'* **** *****out of the ****** of the ***!

Quote by Fyre Deity
because I can't stand ignorant, immature assholes who insist on living in fantasy land...

There, mature enough for ya, prick?

How are they being iggnorent? If your coming here for help arguing with them maybe your wrong?

Theres hundreds of unexplained events to do with ghosts every day...

Just because science hasn't found an explanation now dosn't mean they won't...

Personly I don't care what you think, I just think theres better ways of showing it then acting like a compelte fuck-tard...
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Page 1 of 2