I think I'm going to trade my RSX Base Auto for a '02 or '03 325i, what do you guys think? I love my car, but I see no sense in having it if it's not fast. I may either get a 325i, or just get a standard Type-S. To me, it's kinda like having a V6 Camaro or Mustang, it's useless. And yes, I know 325i's aren't fast, it would just be a cruisin' vehicle. Don't suggest Celicas or Tiberons, please.

What do y'all think?
im not a big beemer fan. stick with the RSX

or if your in that price range, get an rx-8
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
If you want a fast car, I would like to suggest a 1989 Chrysler Caravan. With the money from selling your RSX, you should be able to get a mini in the 13's with no problem

or an omni, same drivetrain, but half a ton lighter
Not the way I play guitar hero. I 5 stared free bird on the first try! Ima be a rock star..... as soon as my parents buy me a guitar.
Last edited by RPMurph at Sep 18, 2007,
Manual Type-S
Rx-8

The 3 series isn't a bad choice either, I'd go with the Type-S though. Or just get an S2k and call it a day.
FS/T: Ibanez RG570, IBZ/DiMarzio V8 Pup

Member #6 of the Ibanez RG5xx & up club PM tombo32 to join < 110% credit to t2russo
Last edited by LAGZO at Sep 18, 2007,
turbo it
Not the way I play guitar hero. I 5 stared free bird on the first try! Ima be a rock star..... as soon as my parents buy me a guitar.
I drive a 2003 330Ci, and i love it! and yes it is still a very fast car. I suggest you step up and get a a 330 instead of a 325, there is a noticeable power difference. But honestly iv have driven many cars, and i absolutely love the perfect balance in BMW, awsome handling vehicle, that had a descent amount of power, with very nice interior. I can go on and on about how much i love my bmws, they are IMO the best bang for the buck if your looking for a really balanced, nice used car in the $17,000- 30,000 price range, depending on year and model. Not only thats, the girls love BMW's, i get so many compliments on my car. owning a car like that shows you have class and taste. People ask if my car is brand new, and its 5 years old!!!

OP If you have any questions PM me... ill help send you in the right direction...
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Fender American Stratocaster
Taylor 210 Dreadnought Acoustic
Bogner Alchemist 40w 212 Tube combo
Vox V847A Wah Pedal
MXR M-134 Stereo Chorus
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi USA
Boss DS-1 Distortion Pedal
Korg Pitch Black
Get the BMW, as said above. It's not about how quick it is, it's how it handles the corners, and BMW's love corners.

Whatever you get, get it in manual.
Quote by chillininfl
dude, you don't even deserve her. women deserve respect. not rights, but respect. =]
Quote by GiantRaven
Having absolutely no body hair streamlines you. Means you can play guitar faster

Quote by zuckuss00
I drive a 2003 330Ci, and i love it! and yes it is still a very fast car. I suggest you step up and get a a 330 instead of a 325, there is a noticeable power difference. But honestly iv have driven many cars, and i absolutely love the perfect balance in BMW, awsome handling vehicle, that had a descent amount of power, with very nice interior. I can go on and on about how much i love my bmws, they are IMO the best bang for the buck if your looking for a really balanced, nice used car in the $17,000- 30,000 price range, depending on year and model. Not only thats, the girls love BMW's, i get so many compliments on my car. owning a car like that shows you have class and taste. People ask if my car is brand new, and its 5 years old!!!

OP If you have any questions PM me... ill help send you in the right direction...

Yeah, I know what you mean. My Mother has an '07 335i, it's real nice, and pretty quick. It has a turbo in it, if I'm not mistaken.

I think I'll end up goin' with a BMW of some sort.