for those who have used these picks, is the end point fat? because the Fender pick i have right now is really really to thin, i want something a little fat so i just nudge when i pick. I dont like having to dig my pick against the strings, thank you for any help.
ahh dude you were the one who helped tab that solo out for me. I considered you has a good person, because over the internet its hard to trust anyone, or even consider a friend. then go Making fun of my Grammar, its cause English is not my native language, sorry
LOL
I dont see why people bother making fun of grammar, many people don't speak really good english.

But fender heavy picks are actually quite thin. My personal favorite picks are 1.14mm. They are thick enough for good attack, but not too thick. Just experiment with different sizes and all that jazz.
|~| Iron Maiden addiction |~|
\m/ \m/

gear in profile
My favorite picks are Jim Dunlop Stubby 2.0mm , try them
Guitars:
'11 Gibson Buckethead LP
'97 Fender Cali Series Strat
?? Samick Bass
'01 Fernandes Dragonfly Elite
yeah the sales person told me to get Fender picks when i first started, and i still have them. They are bad, i hope to get the Dunlop Tortex, or the Jazz III, maybe both to test the feel...When playing lead sections these fender picks are so thin that i have to really hit the string. Then it lowers my speed a little
LOL
How long ago did you start? You don't wanna be using those picks for too long, the fenders wear really fast. Most of the fender ones I have have basically round points. Get some new ones.
|~| Iron Maiden addiction |~|
\m/ \m/

gear in profile
Quote by Sendrith
How long ago did you start? You don't wanna be using those picks for too long, the fenders wear really fast. Most of the fender ones I have have basically round points. Get some new ones.

i have had these picks for over 1 year now...and yeah the tip of it is becoming flat plus they are already thin even the Medium Fender's. so is 1.00mm ok? the Dunlop tortex ones, and also i plan to get the Jazz III ones. Just to test them both out...
LOL