I was thinking of buying an ESP LTD EC-500 in white.

HERE it is. I was looking at the ESP LTD Deluxe EC-1000 but didn't find much of a difference other then the trim, which I didn't like that much anyways.

If anyone has any experience with this guitar or ESPs in general, it'd be great if you can post something. Is this also a worthy buy? I play mostly metal and dig the LP shape
i have a black ltd ec1000 that i got 3 years ago. i love it. even with the 81s u can work it with the right amp to get any tone from metal to country. also plays great. worth the buy.
Gibson Explorer

Steve Vai Wah
Dunlop Cry Baby
Boss Super Overdrive
Big Muff (american)
Small Clone
Super Octave
Sonic Stomp

1986 Jcm-800 4210
Next up: a fully customized Warmoth
I have a MH-400 which is the same series but a strat body and a Floyd Rose Tremelo and it is great. The Eclipse series is considered excellent for metal. As far as buying the deluxe series, its up to you, but if you like the LP shape and want a guitar for metal, the Eclipse is the best choice.
Quote by N1ck0
I was thinking of buying an ESP LTD EC-500 in white.

HERE it is. I was looking at the ESP LTD Deluxe EC-1000 but didn't find much of a difference other then the trim, which I didn't like that much anyways.

If anyone has any experience with this guitar or ESPs in general, it'd be great if you can post something. Is this also a worthy buy? I play mostly metal and dig the LP shape

I have an LTD H-1000. It's great, i play in drop A and drop B and it does the job perfectly with no fuzz, even with the massive amounts of gain from my line 6 uber metal pedal. Worth looking into in my opinion. Worth around $2000 Australian, maybe a little less. Don't know what that is in American dollars, maybe around 1600?
ye the ec-500 and the ec-1000 has only cosmetic differences and their both great guitars. and the white finish is beautiful.
the Esp ec-1000 is awesome would defo recomend
Member of the Jackson RR24 Owners club!

Esp Eclipse II Snow white
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RGA-8
Jackson RR24 Black w/yellow bevels, Limited 1/75
Yamaha FG-400A