Amp/Effects:

Mesa Boogie Mark IV
Tc-Electronic G-system
Line6 DM4

Guitars:

EBMM JP6 BFR
EBMM JP7
Taylor 314ce
into the night should really build up into a amazing track with the entire band and that would be amazing,

Whatever you want is rly cool, and a nice solo but it too should build into something!!

great beginning work, ill add u guys
Thanks!
Amp/Effects:

Mesa Boogie Mark IV
Tc-Electronic G-system
Line6 DM4

Guitars:

EBMM JP6 BFR
EBMM JP7
Taylor 314ce
whoa...into the night was amazing, great build up, what effect did you use to get the pan from left to right? thats something i could defo use myself...
lol i thought i was the only one you writes short tracks, please check out my stuff in my profile (or here).
keep up the good work.
There only little demos until we get the tracks all finished. so that kind of explains the length.
Amp/Effects:

Mesa Boogie Mark IV
Tc-Electronic G-system
Line6 DM4

Guitars:

EBMM JP6 BFR
EBMM JP7
Taylor 314ce
Nice use of effects on the starting solo on What Ever You Want. The actual solo is pretty good too.
As Demons said, the panning thing you do on Into The Night is really cool. It would sound mint if you started riffing really heavily after all of that.
These songs would be really quite good if you had a full band, lyrics, and they were longer. I'll listen again when you've sorted them out. Check mine out if you have time: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=672054