I purchaced the AL2000 on rondomusic a few months ago and I was wonder if the pickups are a little lose or too tight.

Heres a pic of the model (mines white =)
http://www.rondomusic.net/al2500goth.html

Any ways, the very back pickup is pretty snug, when i poke it, it doesnt move much, but the one near the frets is weird. It seems really lose and when I poke it, it sometimes gets stuck so i'd have to pull it back up.. um.. is this normal? Or should I take it to my local guitarcenter and have them check it out?

Thanks
your first problem, would be the guitar, its crap, im sorry. if you buy something from them, make it a 2800+ or higher model if its to be decent, you could try tightening the screws around the pickups yourself, if that doesnt work,have someone who knows what they are doing look at it. good luck
You're going to have to get a new guitar altogether, it is irreplacable.

I'm just Joshing you! You just need new springs to hold your pickups in place! The tighter they feel the better.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Quote by tai1221
your first problem, would be the guitar, its crap, im sorry. if you buy something from them, make it a 2800+ or higher model if its to be decent, you could try tightening the screws around the pickups yourself, if that doesnt work,have someone who knows what they are doing look at it. good luck

Tightening the screws is not the sollution. It's a $2 fix, maximum. Chill.
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123

T___T
r u guys serious?? fak, i thought it was a minor problem, i'll just bring it to guitarcenter and have them take a look at it.
Quote by xAbre120
T___T
r u guys serious?? fak, i thought it was a minor problem, i'll just bring it to guitarcenter and have them take a look at it.

It is a minor problem. A really really minor problem. It doesn't even need to be fixed, but it's a good idea to get new springs from guitar center anyways.
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123

Quote by CORT noob
It is a minor problem. A really really minor problem. It doesn't even need to be fixed, but it's a good idea to get new springs from guitar center anyways.

Thanks for your help. By the way, is this something i'll be able to do myself without seriously messing up my pickups? I'd still consider myself an "ok" beginner right now =]
Quote by xAbre120
Thanks for your help. By the way, is this something i'll be able to do myself without seriously messing up my pickups? I'd still consider myself an "ok" beginner right now =]

Your pickups are 100% completely safe. Unscrew the pickups, and look whats in there. It is 2 screws, fastened to a pickup. There is 2 springs holding the pickup in place. That is what needs to be replaced.
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123