Quote by IzRG350
Mon bite est trop petit.
I'm priceless

LOL!

And, TS, I understand. What's it for? Surely the translator can get you close enough to where it can be understood.
XBL Gamertag: SealCubs
Quote by l2p_Guitar
LOL!

And, TS, I understand. What's it for? Surely the translator can get you close enough to where it can be understood.

Just want something snazzy in my AIM profile. . I guess I'll settle for the translator.
Quote by ih8u2
Just want something snazzy in my AIM profile. . I guess I'll settle for the translator.

Don't. The translator uses "roman", which is generally regarded as the French word for "novel". Use "L'amour, c'est [adjective in masculine form. You can find your own, and probably trust the translator]."
Quote by Meths
Really, it's quite gutting that we'll all be dead by the time the earth is entirely underwater because I really want to stick your head underwater while standing on Everest and say "if sea levels aren't rising, HOW COME YOU'RE DYING?!"
Quote by chubbychunks
L'amour, c'est magnifique!

This guy's your man.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Quote by chubbychunks
L'amour, c'est magnifique!

Meh, sounds kinda cheesy. I'd be tempted to go with "L'amour, c'est beau", if you're going for faux classy, but it's up to you.
Quote by Meths
Really, it's quite gutting that we'll all be dead by the time the earth is entirely underwater because I really want to stick your head underwater while standing on Everest and say "if sea levels aren't rising, HOW COME YOU'RE DYING?!"
Quote by HawkaLuigi
Je francais est mal.

T'as raison mon copain

La romance, c'est magnifique

(L'amour is "Love" but it works as well)
Quote by Shea Donoghue
"WHY DON'T YOU JUST F*CK OFF?!" So I ran up to her face and went "FINE, I F*CKING WILL" and stuck my hands down my pants and started masturbating. My friends were pissing themselves laughing while she just went "JESUS CHRIST"
You could always try
Voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir?

I'm joking of course. Probably didn't even spell that correctly.

Use chubby's reply.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Va chier connard! Je te deteste, trace de merde.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
www.google.com/translate_t
C'est genail!

Je ne fais pas confiance à des traducteurs non plus, cependant, pour des expressions courtes comme tels, vous devraient aller bien.
Governor of the Jersey Rocks group
PM me to join
Quote by HawkaLuigi
Je francais est mal.
I'll say.

Je suis très aisé, et presque a maîtrisé en français la langue.
hai guize join mah gr00pz plz kthx: