sooo anyways i have a friend who dated a girl for 3 years, theyve been broken up for a bout 4 motnnhs now. and on one drunken night his ex and i hooked up.

now i feel like i should tell him, i want ot i really do.... its just he asked her if anything happened and she denied it soo if i tell him she;ll get bitched at by him and its just a mess.

soooo how do i decide which friend i should honor... tell the guy or just say nothing unless he asks?
GO Islanders!

J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!
I wouldnt say anything until he asks, then if things get out of control, never underestimate the kick to the groin.

EDIT: Here is a little video to help you successfully kick your friend's ass. http://youtube.com/watch?v=D3K-mrlYG7Y
XBL Gamertag: SealCubs
Last edited by l2p_Guitar at Sep 18, 2007,
Well, if you hide it from him he will rip your testicles off when he finds out.

He may be angry if you tell him now, but he should appreciate your honesty, and it won't be nearly as bad as if he found out you were hiding it from him.
I didn't have a signature until now.
Yeah... You have an obligation to your friend to be honest. Don't worry about what happens to his ex (unless you plan on dating her, but you don't seem to.)
you would highly recommend you tell him sooner than later. If he finds out through other means than yourself, it would be like you were going behind his back (which you would be). If he and you are true friends, there may be some problems but you should remain friends
does it matter?

i've been on yer friends side of this situation, and even though he was a good guy about it, i wanted to rip him to shreds and kill him...

but thats only cause i'm a jealous freak and still loved her.

so there's that.

the deed is done, he'll probably hate you more if he found out from someone else, so suck it up and tell him the truth cause its gonna make things a lot harder if you don't.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
You broke the rules. Asshole.

I've been on both sides of this situation. The guy who slept with my ex has a crooked nose and a scar over his left eye as proof. Although I do have a lot of respect for owning up to it less than a week later. Too bad I can never look at my ex in the same light.
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
honestly, i don't wanna be a jerkhole but i really hate people like you...

it really pisses me off cause i've been there and done that and it SUCKED.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by sketchy z
sooo anyways i have a friend who dated a girl for 3 years, theyve been broken up for a bout 4 motnnhs now. and on one drunken night his ex and i hooked up.

now i feel like i should tell him, i want ot i really do.... its just he asked her if anything happened and she denied it soo if i tell him she;ll get bitched at by him and its just a mess.

soooo how do i decide which friend i should honor... tell the guy or just say nothing unless he asks?

Damn sketchy, you certainly do seem to get a lot of action.
Was this drunken night before or after that threesome a week ago?

Quote by sketchy z
yeah my ex just asked me if i would have a 3 some with her and her roomate... omg i cant even comprehend how awsome this is, uhhhh has anyone else had a 3 some.

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Damn sketchy, you certainly do seem to get a lot of action.
Was this drunken night before or after that threesome a week ago?

dude i vacked out of that she lives far away and she would take it more than sex
GO Islanders!

how far did you get? i feel like that has some significance to this situation...
don't tell him and **** her again
Epiphone LP
Johnson Strat Copy(first guitar)
Epiphone Dr 150 Acoustic
Vox Valvetronix AD30VT
Digitech Jimi Hendrix Experiance pedal
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Digitech RP50
ElectroHarmonix Metal Muff
Quote by uhh_me?
how far did you get? i feel like that has some significance to this situation...

everything but sex
GO Islanders!

well, in that case it seems that the best choice is to tell your friend straight up. make sure you say that you feel guilty about it.
tell him I did it
Quote by SkyValley
Kids keep having sex younger and younger these days. Eventually kids will be born without their virginity and their first words will be "bow chicka bow wow."