yeah so i just got my hair cut
it used to be long and now its not very
and yeah now i feel like a sellout

any bad haircut stories?
Leader of The Mighty Powermetal Brethren. PM me to join.

ALL HAIL DYSTOPIA!!!

Angry Mob
I had long hair! Then I shaved my head. Horrible decision. I didn't realize hair grows like 4 cm in 3 months
Last edited by Kulvin at Sep 18, 2007,
My last haircut was pretty bunk...I had to fix a bunch of it myself because there were 3 or 4 patches a good inch longer than the rest of it...that's what I get for getting a cheap haircut.
Quote by Grimme
I know plenty believe me. I've seen both Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine live, so don't tell me I don't know my metal.

www.myspace.com/awkwardsilencemusic
i got a mohawk, an after a while my hair was really growin bac an it didnt reallly look too good anymore, so i decided it was time to get rid of it. so i go to magicuts, and end up with some foreign chick that im pretty sure cannot speak our language.

me: "alright, i basically just wanna get rid of this mowhawk that runs all the way thru the middle of my head here"

her: "BUZZCUT??"

me: ".....no, no just get rid of the mowhawk, its on the top of my head here"

her: "HOW SHORT U WANT HAI? NUMBA 4???"

me: "no....no, no math is needed, i just need you to cut my HAIR."

her: " SCIZOR OR MACHINE??"

me: "umm...whatever you wud usually use, i dont really kno?"

*procedes to shave back of head*

..annnd then she basically had to even everything out, which ended up with me havin a buzz. in hindsight, it wud have been better to take the 16 dollars i paid her and bought enough booze to get drunk. then, while intoxicated, i cud simply cut the hair myself. wud it turn out good? prlly not. but it wud be alot more entertaining. and, i wudnt have anyone to blame but myself, so i wudnt get really mad or anything.
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
i never have good haircuts... i usually just let my hair do whatever it wants to and i just trim it like a shrub every now and then ^_^...
.:Just because you can sweep pick doesn't make you good:.
i always try gettin my hair jesus long but it never gets there,just starts to curl after 5inches....
www.gameandsave.com

Good Deals:

-UG-Sumphead,Miggy01,Bostonrocks

-HC-sdresdre,XMahkaihX,Juan_M,mmcquain,teletaylor,frankiej
Quote by ProjectDark
I thought it would have something to do with your username...

hahahaha yeah the next one will probably be ****ter than the lastest one too

how i pine for the bodom of old

ALL HAIL DYSTOPIA!!!

Angry Mob
Quote by roger88
i always try gettin my hair jesus long but it never gets there,just starts to curl after 5inches....

Let it grow out a bit and itll drop.
Quote by alexi_laiho
yeah so i just got my hair cut
it used to be long and now its not very
and yeah now i feel like a sellout

You'll get over it.

Seriously, it's fucking hair. It grows back.
Dude... you think YOURE a sellout? I make fun of all my friends that have dyed their hair black, and my girlfriend just convinced me to do it tonight. Im not going to school tomorrow lolz.
XBL Gamertag: SealCubs
I had long hair but cut it off because my label said it would help sell my music
Quote by l2p_Guitar
Dude... you think YOURE a sellout? I make fun of all my friends that have dyed their hair black, and my girlfriend just convinced me to do it tonight. Im not going to school tomorrow lolz.

ah, but for listening to the gf, u will get the sexorZ, so you win
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
I'm about to get all my long hair cut off courtesy of the US Government. I about to enlist in the Army National Guard.
“There’s only two ways to sum up music; either it’s good or it’s bad. If it’s good you don’t mess about it, you just enjoy it.” - Louie Armstrong
Dude, don't freak about a haircut. I had a huge 'fro, and that's all people knew me by, (literally, I had it since I moved here, so no one knew me otherwise). And I got so wrapped up in the "I am my hair" ideology that it killed me to chop it off. But when I finally did, it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it'd be, if anything it was kinda liberating. People freak for about 10 seconds, then they get over it.
Quote by count schizo
I think we should take a second out to flame him anyways. I mean we're already here.

Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Only a misguided youth seeking something to take up the space below their post would sig me

^ Yep, that sounds about right.
Quote by l2p_Guitar

haha you beat me

ALL HAIL DYSTOPIA!!!

Angry Mob
My friend got his cut really really short and it was down to the middle of his back before that.

He looked really funny.
my mom cuts my hair (she's a professional) and i always tell her cut off half of what i really want cut off because she always tries to do it shorter i.e. i'll tell her to take off a half inch when i really want an inch.
Bad hair cut stories, every single one.
Oh dear god, I dont feel alive.
I have a new blog, of the interesting type.

In so far i have seen,

1. The Darkness
2. Wolfmother
3. The Grates
4. Faker
5. Kings of Leon
6. Coheed and Cambria
7. Architecture in Helsinki

and counting.
when i was about 12, i went to this barbershop where a lesbian (who was sporting your typical lesbianesque crew-cut) cut my hair, i asked for a simple fade

when she finished it looked exactly like hers, so if i was a chick i'd probably would have looked like a lesbian
I had hair down to my shoulders and a nicely growing beard, then I shaved them both at number 1. Shame really, it'd have been getting to Zakk Wylde proportions by now. Oh well, by the time I get out of uni (in 4 years) it may have grown that far!
Rob Schneider is... Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb! Rated PG-13.
Quote by AvengedThrice
True that. True that.
Methinks you pwned the thread dude.

Member number 8 of THE OFFICIAL UG TRANSFORMERS CLUB
Starscream
p.m. D. Rice to get number/ranking