Page 1 of 2
so in highschool and i always see my friends getting girlfriends and everything. but here i am, never had a girlfriend in my life. theres this one girl i really like but i just cant sum up the courage to ask. i feel like such a chicken but when ever i try i get so self concious about what is the correct way to ask and like what if this isnt the right time.
has anyone else had that problem or do you have any advice for me?
If the SN wasn't different, I would've sworn I wrote this.

Well, I'm you tenfold. Not only never had a girlfriend, I'm a batboy. (Think 1st, 2nd, 3rd base, you'll get it). And the only solace I find is in self loathing and witty comments like these. Enjoy, because high school sucks. So suffer while you can because unfortunately, it can only get better from here because odds are that we'll be rolling in ass in college.

Cheers to bat-boys across the globe!
Quote by count schizo
I think we should take a second out to flame him anyways. I mean we're already here.

Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Only a misguided youth seeking something to take up the space below their post would sig me

^ Yep, that sounds about right.
45 days without my precious UG...
CURSE YOU LOLWUT PEAR!!!

Quote by eggo_boi_15
Arnt the first few things anyone learns on a guitar is

1. Nirvana - smells like teen spirit
2. Prince - Smoke on the water
3. White stripes - seven nation army
u will never kno a universal "correct time' to ask.
u will never kno a "correct WAY" to ask either.

nobody does.

do u talk to her? do u kno her well, or kno OF her?

get to kno her. and then ask her out. simple. if she says no, then ur still stuck in square one anyways. u dont have anything to lose.
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Quote by krypto1339
If the SN wasn't different, I would've sworn I wrote this.

Well, I'm you tenfold. Not only never had a girlfriend, I'm a batboy. (Think 1st, 2nd, 3rd base, you'll get it). And the only solace I find is in self loathing and witty comments like these. Enjoy, because high school sucks. So suffer while you can because unfortunately, it can only get better from here because odds are that we'll be rolling in ass in college.

Cheers to bat-boys across the globe!

LoL doubt it. Unless you change.
Quote by Schnitzel_Man

Btw, this is our compitition. Not so scary, eh?
Quote by count schizo
I think we should take a second out to flame him anyways. I mean we're already here.

Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Only a misguided youth seeking something to take up the space below their post would sig me

Just be a man and talk to her.

Go up to her and talk to her as if you have no reason to be self-conscious.
I get regular sex.
CURSE YOU LOLWUT PEAR!!!

Quote by eggo_boi_15

Quote by Kulvin
LoL doubt it. Unless you change.

Most likely, but no harm in lying to yourself, eh?
Quote by count schizo

Quote by 7DaySkeptic

Quote by I floss daily
Kangaroos don't count.

You know, I've seen cancerous cells that are funnier than that comment.
CURSE YOU LOLWUT PEAR!!!

Quote by eggo_boi_15

I used to have the same problem...I could never get up the sack to ask a girl out, and had never had a girlfriend in my life. But then do you know what I did? I got up the sack and asked a girl out! And lo and behold, I had a girlfriend! It helps to become friends with the girl first, but yeah, it's not too complicated...get some self-confidence, and courage, and you'll prolly be rolling in ass long before college.
Quote by Grimme
I know plenty believe me. I've seen both Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine live, so don't tell me I don't know my metal.

www.myspace.com/awkwardsilencemusic
Though I'm on the side of KangarooGuy, that wasn't the greatest burn.

My point is this: It can only get better.
Quote by count schizo

Quote by 7DaySkeptic

Quote by krypto1339
Btw, this is our compitition. Not so scary, eh?

ahah that made me feel a bit better xP
and i do talk to her but shes a year older than me and that makes me kinda scared too >.> but yea we're friends.
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
Quote by krypto1339

the correct response is supposed to be "WELL SCREW YOU MAN!"

and then your supposed to become determined to change the way the relationship with teh girls are for you

and come bac years later, to rub it in his face
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Meh, I've got the same thing, only I can't get a boyfriend. I'm too scared of getting the **** kicked out of me if I guess wrong.
Good times for all!
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Quote by slayer_zero
ahah that made me feel a bit better xP
and i do talk to her but shes a year older than me and that makes me kinda scared too >.> but yea we're friends.

wait, wasn't ur SN different a minute ago?
Quote by count schizo

Quote by 7DaySkeptic

stop being a pussy. girls already have those, they don't need another.

if you can't even get an ugly girl, something is fundamentally wrong with you. i've seen some nasty mother****ers with girls... just man up and don't be shy about it.
Last edited by noahray at Sep 18, 2007,
Quote by Altered_Carbon
Meh, I've got the same thing, only I can't get a boyfriend. I'm too scared of getting the **** kicked out of me if I guess wrong.
Good times for all!

haha, dude, t'sall good. I'd hate to put the animalistic inflection on this, but there's designated areas for that kinda thing. Same as regular cruisin, just without the minor threat of a beatdown.
Quote by count schizo

Quote by 7DaySkeptic

Quote by NutZz?
You will never know the universal 'correct time' to ask.
You will never know the "correct way" to ask either.

Nobody does.

Do you talk to her? Do you know her well, or do you know of her?

Get to know her and then ask her out, simple, if she says no, then your still stuck at square one anyway. You don't have anything to lose.

Fixed

Im sorry that was just too horrificly spelt.
Last edited by Grundy0 at Sep 18, 2007,
Quote by krypto1339

Well have fun with that lil feller.
Quote by Schnitzel_Man

Yeah, I knew it wasn't funny. It was more of a playful joke than an attempted burn. I should have used a smiley in there somewhere. Oh well.

And to brand new: No, for my mum happens to be a kangaroo.
It's 5 minutes man resulting in either, happiness for chu orrrr bit of embarrasment/unfun.
but hey, if shes not a raving hose beast bitch, she'll turn you down in a nice friendly way.
You'll be fine.
Oh dear god, I dont feel alive.
I have a new blog, of the interesting type.

In so far i have seen,

1. The Darkness
2. Wolfmother
3. The Grates
4. Faker
5. Kings of Leon
6. Coheed and Cambria
7. Architecture in Helsinki

and counting.
Lmfao...
I have no idea how I did it. I just went for it.
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Ask her to hang out with you or to go somewhere with you (aka a date). Thats a lot easier and its easier for her to say yes to. Then let things progress naturally.
Honeybiscuit is here.
Dno't worry mate it happens to everyone. I'm not relaly scared of asking girls out. But theres this one at the moment, that i"ve known for a really long time and we're good friends. And it seems like she might wanna go out sometime, or possibly start dating. But I'm worried if I'm wrong it will sabotage our friendship. All in all, don't worry you'll get a girlfriend sooner or later. I suggest going to some partys and getting a little buzzed, that helps courage and you dont' care if you get rejected. And who knows, you may find a girl who you really like.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
Quote by GeetarAbuse
I used to have the same problem...I could never get up the sack to ask a girl out, and had never had a girlfriend in my life. But then do you know what I did? I got up the sack and asked a girl out! And lo and behold, I had a girlfriend! It helps to become friends with the girl first, but yeah, it's not too complicated...get some self-confidence, and courage, and you'll prolly be rolling in ass long before college.

Same here! The only difference is that she turned me down & I haven't had the balls to ask anyone else out since!

If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
Quote by Altered_Carbon
Good times for all!

isnt it strange how i clicked on his profile hoping he was a girl......ah......desperate times
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
I never had a girlfriend in Highschool. I just got laid a lot. I can pick up easily, but I can't seem to ask a chick out on a date, or if she wants to go out with me. Unless I'm really trashed.
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Quote by Schnitzel_Man
I get regular sex.

Lol a Tasmanian. So how's your cousin in bed?
Co-President of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club. PM Me, gdm09 or blues_rocker to join.
Quote by NutZz?
u will never kno a universal "correct time' to ask.
u will never kno a "correct WAY" to ask either.

nobody does.

do u talk to her? do u kno her well, or kno OF her?

get to kno her. and then ask her out. simple. if she says no, then ur still stuck in square one anyways. u dont have anything to lose.

I dont agree. Ask her out and then get to know her works better other wise you might slip into the fablesd friendzone.

You are young why do you want a girlfriend I ma 18 I have never had a girlfriend (She is more of a ****buddy) but still. Just have fun.

If you want the girl bad enough be confident for a week before I mean loud and slightly obnoxious but not too much then ask her as if you are better than her.(I know most girls on here will not agree but this has worked for me)

Wow I sound like a chauvenistic Pig. But it works.
Quote by Schnitzel_Man

what do you expect, he's just another ignorant american

anyway, just ask anyone. start with the hideous ones as they will most likely say yes, and this will make a great confidence booster. you've gotta start somewhere

joking about the 'ignorant american' comment, or am i . . .
The best way is when you think about asking her out, just remember there is no difference between the present time, and the time after if she were to say no. If she says no you are at the same place as before, don't let it hurt your pride, just get up and try it again for another girl sometime.
Quote by ckellingc
puffycow, you rock

Quote by Krieg Commando
Puffycow, you've got mojo

touch me
I've been single so long I don't know if I even want a girlfriend anymore.

I might become a monk.
Why do people always post these expecting some kind of miraculous advice? Everything that can be said on these matters has been said. Just suck it up and be yourself, you'll do fine. There, summed up in a sentence.

I've been single nearly a year now, doesn't really bother me. If I find the right person, I find the right person, no need to get hung up on it!
Rob Schneider is... Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb! Rated PG-13.
Quote by AvengedThrice
True that. True that.
Methinks you pwned the thread dude.

Member number 8 of THE OFFICIAL UG TRANSFORMERS CLUB
Starscream
p.m. D. Rice to get number/ranking
Page 1 of 2