Page 1 of 3
He never looks at me. We're Seniors, and he'll weekly (at least) pass me a note as he walks by (he's always late to class). It'll say things like, "beat me up" or "kill me." Things like that. Except it's more graphic. I know his name, but I've never talked to the guy. Errr... haha what am I supposed to do? I can't read him, he's always expressionless.
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
Just go up to him and confront him about it and say like "oi man what's with these notes?"
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe
Fat chicks are different. They don't count, they aren't women.

Digitech Whammy Club!
I think tomorrow I'll go with the first idea.
Ok, here's an idea...

The next time he passes a note to you, pass him one that says "Meet me at (random place) at (random time)". Hire a really fat hooker. When he shows up at the meeting place, have her tackle him and sit on his face. It will be highly entertaining at the very least, and just maybe, it will show him that no matter how bad life is, it can always get worse. Just a thought.
Quote by Grimme
I know plenty believe me. I've seen both Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine live, so don't tell me I don't know my metal.

www.myspace.com/awkwardsilencemusic
Quote by Fishyesque
I think tomorrow I'll go with the first idea.

Probably for the best. If he actually is suicidal, maybe you can talk him out of it.
please don't tell me you actually read that book? (threadstarter)

and i'm thinking you should take it to the feds or teh authoritay at yer school, let them handle it.

cause i dunno, that sort of stuff is just weird and its kind of a delicate situation, say the wrong thing and bang, you might have a suicide on your hands...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
umm throw apples at him
Quote by SkyValley
Kids keep having sex younger and younger these days. Eventually kids will be born without their virginity and their first words will be "bow chicka bow wow."
Seriously dude, just tell him to quit joking about that shit and stop telling you to do those things.
Get off my lawn.
pass him a note bac, that says "stop listening to teh emo lolz, then get bac to me on the whole kill me thing XD"

ull never hear from him agian. or, u will, but he'll actaully talk to u, and you;ll get to kno him.
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Maybe he has a weird fetish where he likes getting beat up by people who have never talked to him before.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
gosh, you act like that would be a bad thing! look, i feel as pathetic as this kid probably does just sitting here thinking that im reading this bull**** about some kid who didnt get hugged enough, yet didnt get beaten enough to realize that his petty ****, is just that, petty, and ****
keep letting it happen until one day you fall in love with each other and happily ever after.
Fender American Strat.
Last edited by riziger at Sep 18, 2007,
i don't mean to offend you at all, i'm kinda just wondering, are you by chance gay? or a really attractive girl?

and is he gay?
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

I guess I'll confront him about it. We'll see what happens. He better be screwing around, cause I hate serious crap like this.
if this is serious to you. . . damn, so many things wrong with that idea, first, do you allways come to a forum with your "serious" problems?
BEST IDEA.

go here:
http://www.rejectionhotline.com/numbers.aspx

find a number local to your area.

say "call me sometime, let's talk" and give him one of those numbers.

the one with the marshmellow mouth and the "it could always suck more" are the greatest things ever, though no local number exists for those.
gear?
coming soon... parker fly mojo flame
ibanezes: rg350dx frankenstein * rg7620 7-string
fenders: telecaster plus * stratocaster plus

line 6: pod xt live * ax2 212
other: laney vh100r * mesa dual rectifier * monster cables
Quote by Final
Pass him a note that says "Do it yourself, you pussy.", and see if he actually does.

Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Well, I'm aware of the fact that you guys aren't all "high and mighty" on the serious junk, but someone usually ends up saying something worthwhile. That emo thing made me laugh out loud. If I was a girl, that would definitely be more awkward, and I'm pretty sure he's straight. You can usually tell those things.
Quote by sestemofatowel
Wait, youre from UT, maybe non of this wouldnt have happened if you were MORMON!

Haha is that really what people associate Utah with?
Quote by Fishyesque

what else is there to associate it with?

haha just joshin ya...

now please tell me where you got your username from because if its from what i think it is, my respect for you might go down a little...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

-- Arthur Honegger

Quote by x_thurston_x
what else is there to associate it with?

haha just joshin ya...

now please tell me where you got your username from because if its from what i think it is, my respect for you might go down a little...

Haha where do YOU think it comes from?
that crappy book written by some transexual named fischye or something and was written entirely in aim type and myspace abbreviations...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

-- Arthur Honegger

Quote by Fishyesque

Yes. It's as simple as that. Utah = Mormon. Heck, you guys have BYU.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Goodness no, I've never even heard of that. Did you actually read it?
Quote by darkstar2466
Yes. It's as simple as that. Utah = Mormon. Heck, you guys have BYU.

Holy crap, a religious university, that HAS to be a first.
No... Reading the excerpt online gave me a headache, I don't know how anyone could stand to read all 100 some odd pages of it...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

-- Arthur Honegger

How can you be seniors if it says you were born in 1997?.......
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
Back on topic; take the note, write "Pass it on" on it, and give it to someone else. Teehee.
Or like, you know, beat him up. Kidney punches! Satiate his cravings.
give him a HUG
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
Quote by GeetarAbuse
Ok, here's an idea...

The next time he passes a note to you, pass him one that says "Meet me at (random place) at (random time)". Hire a really fat hooker. When he shows up at the meeting place, have her tackle him and sit on his face. It will be highly entertaining at the very least, and just maybe, it will show him that no matter how bad life is, it can always get worse. Just a thought.

oh my god, I've been on UG for around 3 or 4 years, most brilliant post I've ever read, hands down. I'd pay for another one like that god damn you made my day.
Page 1 of 3