so, ive seen pics of a genesis guitar i think, and a nes paul guitar..

http://www.xocmusic.com/NESpaul/

how can i do this?? if i bou8ght my friends cheap "B" guitar (has no brand, just a B on the headstock thing), and took the parts on the inside of that, and dissected my snes, would it be possible to make it into a working guitar??

and how can i do this?? can anyone help me along the process of this?? or give me advice or something ya know???

is this a hard, nearly impossible task?? or would this be something fun and creative, and something new that i might end up enjoying and making more of??/ byt they way, i also have a broke xbox...might make a nice geetar IF this one works??

i dunno. suggestions, opinions....anything would be nice. thanks!!!!!
My Stuff:

Alvarez acoustic guitar
Peavey Rotor-EXP
BC RICH Warlock Bass
B (Fender Strat Knock off)

Johnson amp
Line 6 Spider III amp
Randall RG-300 Head Amp
From the looks of things it looks like all he did was cut up the NES and maybe even the guitar to make the NES shell fit over the body then mounted everything on top it all.

Edit: Also maybe relocated some things but don't take my word on it he doesn't have enough pictures of the in-between or why he took a big hunting knife to the body.
Quote by Jearl

...dont play Fender just because its Fender.

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Squier Bullet (heavily modified)
Mesa Roadster Head & 2x12 cab
Last edited by CM_X5 at Sep 18, 2007,
but you can make it sound good with better pick ups right?? i mean the dudes guitari might use has horrible pick ups cuz its a cheapo, but what if later, i buy good ones?
My Stuff:

Alvarez acoustic guitar
Peavey Rotor-EXP
BC RICH Warlock Bass
B (Fender Strat Knock off)

Johnson amp
Line 6 Spider III amp
Randall RG-300 Head Amp
They say cutting up a normal shaped body kills tone & midrange so i can't see anything like that having a good sound (by that I mean a really good sound not just pass-able) and good pickups on that is pointless IMO. But that's only because I'm poor and can't afford to do these things
Quote by Jearl

...dont play Fender just because its Fender.

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Squier Bullet (heavily modified)
Mesa Roadster Head & 2x12 cab
doesnt john mayall cut all the "spare" wood off his guitars so strats end up looking a bit like a steinberger. how do you rate his tone?