i have a non FE, only difference is the top and the pups.

what do you want to know?
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
Knew it was only a matter of time before tubadude appeares. Haha.
Originally Posted by Devon8822
No!! Stop Now, Plugging More Than One Pedal In At A Time Could Be A Disaster.... Your Guitar Will Explode And Kill Your Band.

Quote by KrustyD3mons
thanks man

^To me

My gear:
Ibanez RG370DX
Roland Cube 30
i havnt ventured around much, i was overdue. only reasonable thread so far.

(im playing my X40 right now )

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
Quote by tubadude
i have a non FE, only difference is the top and the pups.
what do you want to know?

Hi tubadude! I actually think the Seymour's are a better option anyway. I just wanted to know how it plays and sounds, any comparisons? What is the neck profile like?
like austin, i've only tried the x50 pro. very nice, especially for the price. i'd go so far to say it's one of the (if not the) best deals in the UK at the moment, for £300.

Only things I dislike are the headstock (preference, and not a deal-breaker) and no inlays.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
oh, sorry, the duncan one is £300... the FE is a bit more.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
GAK have the X200 Pro-E for £359 too, it seems to be much the same but in black and with EMGs. It's still a total bargain at that price.
it has a basswood body rather than mahogany, and it also has a bolt-on maple neck instead of set mahogany neck; also it's made in indonesia, i believe, rather than korea for the x50 pro. Basically, if there weren't much in it (and in fact the x50pro is cheaper, if you're willing to go with the duncan one), i'd go with the x50 pro. I haven't tried the x200, but on paper at least it's a more budget model. of course, i may be wrong.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
ignore the washburn site on price. if it says that, cut it in half, and thats the real price. the X50 pro FE's are selling here for around 650 USD. thats from like, music 123 and stuff.

but the neck is quite nice. think c-1, but smaller. but not as small as a wizard neck. very fast, and great for many hand sizes

Quote by steven seagull