I've been having very odd sleeping patterns for the last two days. I've been wakin' up near the end of every hour, coming from disturbing dreams...
Help.
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

Click this if you like men!
read before you sleep breath in and out deeply drink camoline green tea if all else fails hit yourself over the head with a sledge hammer.

the end
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Stay awake for a day or two, then see how well you sleep.

Or, get REALLY drunk, vomit and pass out somewhere (Try not to choke on the vomit)
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Yeah, but now I'm totally paranoid...I'm seriously having a heart attack, cos' I feel like something is tryin' to get me..weather it is or not, those dreams were very weird..
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

Click this if you like men!
pics or it didnt/doesnt happen
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
First off, turn the lights on.
Second, go watch a movie. Something light-hearted.
Third, sleep with a machete.
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!