I will crit for crit.....hope you like the song ....

The Enemy Of Your Enemy Is Your Friend

It’s been what you might call a long while, since the last time I caught you nearly trying to smile. There’s always a barrier, you always put on a front to everyone else, these days I think you can’t even be true to yourself. As time went by I knew eventually we’d go our separate ways, I never realised that it was going to be a short matter of months and days.

In life you get people who do what they have to in order to get by, nobility, the greater good and perfect happiness are just part of a complex lie. It’s time to wake up there is no happy ever after like a children’s story tale, nobody but yourself is there to pick up the broken pieces when you fail.

It’s about time you realised the truth and saw that dreams are miles from reality, trying to achieve them will only send you into certain insanity. I may not be here anymore to look out for you but the one you hate I’m hating too, after all this we both realise our relationship was wasted, down the tube, but one lesson that stays with you until the end, the enemy of your enemy is your friend.

I used to have sleepless nights that were caused because of you, everywhere I turned were more memories so I drank and smoked and didn’t know what to do. With nothing else at the time in my life it was music that pulled me back together, it was that, that made me realise no love can be forever.

I threw away all the presents, letters, texts and cards, I even threw away the picture of us together the first time we ever met at that musty old bar. Forgive and forget are lines from a children’s tale, because how can contact be kept after a relationship has gone so stale?

It’s about time you realised the truth and saw that dreams are miles from reality, trying to achieve them will only send you into certain insanity. I may not be here anymore to look out for you but the one you hate I’m hating too, after all this we both realise our relationship was wasted, down the tube, but one lesson that stays with you until the end, the enemy of your enemy is your friend.

One lesson that stays with you until the end, the enemy of your enemy is your friend.
BECOME A FAN!

DISCO IS DEAD!

Quote by Minkaro
(Repeat until audience is driven mad)

Quote by Zeppo
Wait a minute. Your telling me your gf is related to 'The' Robert Plant?!
Last edited by Driveshaft Dan at Sep 20, 2007,
Come on people 18 views and no crits or comments!!!!!!!....i've already said i'l crit for crit....tell me if you like it, hate it or whatever......
BECOME A FAN!

DISCO IS DEAD!

Quote by Minkaro
(Repeat until audience is driven mad)

Quote by Zeppo
Wait a minute. Your telling me your gf is related to 'The' Robert Plant?!
Only 18 views . That's it my last 2 pieces had almost 50 views after which they were critiqued. Have some patience dude . To recieve some u have to write some . Don't bump your thread.

"reported"
Hi
Last edited by abhishek21 at Sep 18, 2007,
wow this kid /\/\/\ needs a life.
Quote by RockerPseudonym

Under Influence: A weird look
Minor Posession(A gram or two): Confiscation
Possession w/ intent to distribute(Lots, all bagged out): Jail.
The look on your face when the dealer tells you it's laced with crack: Priceless
I don't really know how to crit properly but I thought it was pretty long for a song.
Baby, can you dig your man?
He's a righteous man,
Baby, can you dig your man?

- Larry Underwood