Ok, I'm not sure if this is the right forum, sorry if it is. Ok here's my dilemma, i'm playing at a mates b'day in a few days time, and I want to play a song, that is relatively simple, with a simple solo to play there, that i can learn in a couple of days time. I've already decided to play a little bit of Master of Puppets (just up to the slow part) and a bit of Walk, along with some improv.

Any help appreciated
www.myspace.com/nirvana_rox_ryda_j

Quote by Ovenman
Women don't sh*t.
There's no toilet in the kitchen.

Quote by Yan Yan
!

This thread was made back when i had my old 06 account.

Why dont you play the full song of Master. With practise the solo isnt too hard! you could easily wing it. Walk is a little tricky alright!

p.s wrong forum!
^^ unfortunately not, a couple of my female friends like metal, which is kind of different for a change :P

Quote by Ovenman
Women don't sh*t.

Quote by Yan Yan
!

hmm too bad its not. killer queen by queen is a good simple song. very nice
smells like teen spirit or ACDC are you kidding me thats the worst advice i've ever heard. I reckon you should stay with master of puppets and use that solo and maybe make up your own for a bit.
When Grunge Come's Back Ii'll Be Ready.
well i guess a bit of AC/DC would be good, but Teen Spirit is over done lol, maybe i should just do some br00taL tapping to make me look good lol

Quote by Ovenman
Women don't sh*t.

Quote by Yan Yan
!

Play enter sandman, everyone will go crazy when you play it and the solo is fairly simple depending on how long you've been playing