5 26%
Aria MAC-55
0 0%
Ltd MH50
0 0%
Something else
8 42%
Voters: 19.
Now I've been reading that trem guitars under £300 or so are not very good, so all these guitars are string through, or have a normal stopping bridge. Problem is they are all very nice to play and all sound great! So which one?
My budget is £250 MAX.
can you not save 50 more pounds? because the washburn x50-pro would be fine for you
Quote by Horlicks
can you not save 50 more pounds? because the washburn x50-pro would be fine for you

Why not the X30?
Quote by Horlicks

Yes that is one sweet guitar for the money. Otherwise you could try and find a PRS SE on the net, they are also really good guitars.

If you want a thinner neck i'd recommend looking into the Ibanez RG321mh

Edit: oops didn't see the poll, well there's my choice
Quote by Lukeisonfire
tool and opeth definitly dont play tube amps . You cant get those distorted sounds out of it. tube is for like beatles stuff right?

Quote by evilbeaver22
You're right, just about the only thing better than a Spider 3 is an MG : )

Quote by Horlicks

word.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
My budget is £250. If I said £200, I know you guys would have said a guitar which is £250...
Is there anything else in my budget you would recommend then?
(The X50 is too much for me.)
(^ not in the UK it ain't.)

sorry, it's just that a lot of people would rather save another £50 to get a much nicer guitar. obviously you only know your own financial situation, and if you know you can't save up another £50 easily without getting into serious financial trouble/having to save for ages, then that's fair enough. ibanez rg321, some of the hardtail lags, yamaha pacifica (112 or 412) or aes (probably 420, though if you're lucky you might manage a 620) would all be worth a look if the £250 is set in stone.

But if it's just an arbitrary budget that you've set yourself, then I strongly recommend saving the extra £50.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Last edited by Dave_Mc at Sep 18, 2007,