Are the Iron Maiden concerts in Australia over 18 or not? How the hell do I find out if it is or isn't? thankyou.
My Gear...
Guitars:
- Ibanez RG350EX
- Cort Acoustic
Amps:
- Randall RG75
Effects:
-Boss ME-50 Multi Effects

Quote by Ajax413
Pfft... I know a guy who didn't even masturbate until he was 18... now that's a late bloomer.
AFRAID TO SHOOT STRANGERS!!!

I doubt it'll be 18 and over.

Probably 16 and up and anything younger with an adult/someone over 18.
who cares, im more worried about the fact that theyre not coming to adelaide, i can't believe that. from now on, heaven and hell > iron maiden

i doubt it would be 18 and over, im 18 anyway so it doesnt bother me
Quote by Diamond Dave
who cares, im more worried about the fact that theyre not coming to adelaide, i can't believe that. from now on, heaven and hell > iron maiden

i doubt it would be 18 and over, im 18 anyway so it doesnt bother me

Yeah same here..... Heaven and Hell > Iron Maiden definatly.... Dio was amazing.... Hes like 70 and he can still sing that well... Soo damn inspiring. Aswell as Iommi Geezer and Appice hey...

Maiden will be awesome no doubt.... $150 a tick oh well Acers a half decent venue atleast
Frank Zappa's not dead. He just smells funny.
i'm not 18, and i'll be there in sydney.

edit: it isnt over 18. yesterday i got an email saying that i can buy the tix on the 20th, but the site knows that ill be 17, so i would assume they wouldnt tell me to buy the tix if i cant go to the show.
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
The Melbourne gig is all ages! I'm so ****ing there! How much are tickets?
Quote by The Spoon
i wasnt wikipediaing blow job okay, it just happened

Quote by primusfan

one time i fucked a sofa.

Quote by Draken
Freedom of speach?

on a private website?

Based in Russia?

i'm sorry comrade, but you fail.
GOING TO EDB the best ****ing cocnert ever omfgomfgomfgomfg.

Never been so excitied for a concert. Hell, I cant stop thinking about the presale. dfjhndf gj dfjv

CANT WAIT!1 AS YOU CAN SEEE!111
Have fun guys, I look forward trying to see Maiden when they hit the UK next also.
700+ people signed up to the maiden online fanclub in the last week or so, so they can get access to presale.

thats like $10,000++ aud , just for holding a fan presale. Easiest money ever.
The one I went to in London wasn't. Otherwise none of the Trivium fans would have got in. ZZZZING!
Rob Schneider is... Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb! Rated PG-13.
Quote by AvengedThrice
True that. True that.
Methinks you pwned the thread dude.

Member number 8 of THE OFFICIAL UG TRANSFORMERS CLUB
Starscream
p.m. D. Rice to get number/ranking
Quote by sheumack111
Yeah same here..... Heaven and Hell > Iron Maiden definatly.... Dio was amazing.... Hes like 70 and he can still sing that well... Soo damn inspiring. Aswell as Iommi Geezer and Appice hey...

Maiden will be awesome no doubt.... $150 a tick oh well Acers a half decent venue atleast

even though heaven and hell are obviously great in their own right, the main reason i rank them over maiden is because they did come to adelaide.

maiden arent good enough for me to fly to melbourne to see them, as awesome as that would be, if priests next album is their last and they come to australia at all i'll drive to brisbane to see them.
its all ages. there's no mosh. how ****ing gay.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
awesome thanks for your help everyone.
My Gear...
Guitars:
- Ibanez RG350EX
- Cort Acoustic
Amps:
- Randall RG75
Effects:
-Boss ME-50 Multi Effects

Quote by Ajax413
Pfft... I know a guy who didn't even masturbate until he was 18... now that's a late bloomer.
Quote by Jackolas
Have fun guys, I look forward trying to see Maiden when they hit the UK next also.

Me too.

I was listening to Run to the Hills which had come up on shuffle when I saw this thread. Coincidence? I THINK NOT.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
i doubt it will be, but if it aint all ages i'll just get a fake ID
Leader of The Mighty Powermetal Brethren. PM me to join.

ALL HAIL DYSTOPIA!!!

Angry Mob
Quote by break-me-in
Me too.

I was listening to Run to the Hills which had come up on shuffle when I saw this thread. Coincidence? I THINK NOT.

Me neither.

RUN... TO THE.. HILLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Big finish.
it surely aint over 18 i went to gigantour last year iam 16 and got in fine, anyone whos goin to the melbourne show its all ages so FUK YE UP THE FUKIN IRONS!
MY GEAR

ESP LTD EX-50
Kustom Quad 100 DFX
Line 6 Tonecore Uber Metal
Behringer Hell Babe Wah
Leem Footswitch