Well i was reading an interview in an oldish total guitar mag, with the used, and I really cant think of a more hardcore group at the minute (for partyin, not musically), cos they seem to be gettin wasted like every nite, whereas alot of other new bands are like, aww no we r just takin it easy tonight etc...
I know it hasnt really got anything to do with much, just wanted to see if anybody agrees??
We'll be washed and buried one day my friend
And the time we were given will be left for the world
The flesh that lived and loved will be eaten by plague
So let the memories be good for those who stay
The 4th Floor Bandits are the most hardcore band in the world. The get naked, play risk and steal money to buy equipment every night and they're all in high school. Check 'em out, they're from Dover, NH. I hate ska, but they're so fun.
4th floor bandits seem a bit gay, no offence.
Motörhead.

/thread.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Simple Plan are way hXc
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Quote by himynameisMike
They are, they're the most hardcore thing in NH though. baha

Yeah, NH is pretty tame. I think my wife is more hardcore than anything New Hampshire has to offer, and the coolest thing she does is scrapbook...
Quote by defleppard87
motley crue

indeed!

pantera were pretty bad aswell!
and what about guns n roses? slash needing to be carried on/off stage for gigs :/
lool

oh and children of bodom!
their keyboard player is usually WASTED.
Top lel.
Quote by denizenz
Yeah, NH is pretty tame. I think my wife is more hardcore than anything New Hampshire has to offer, and the coolest thing she does is scrapbook...

bahahahaha

sigged.
Well GG Allin obviously wins like, but i was looking for more new bands, cos obviously the old bands were ****ed up lol.
theres a houston band i do promotion for called erase the virus. look em up on myspace, theyre industrial, man, not only do they get ****ed up beyond all reason.... but everyone that goes to the venue gets ****ed up with em. and they're always partying with their fans. they've more than once been referred to as "the walking sex" and i've never seen them sober.
Quote by defleppard87
motley crue

I dont like them or their music, but they are easily the 'hardcorist' group ever.
what about machine head? robb flynn was a crack dealer.

Now that's br00tal.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Meh, marketing....

What exactly is the definition of "hardcore" though, according to y'all?
Quote by aaron13
well i get on the net and chat with hot chicks alot.
most of them want to see me naked.. and they are over 18..
Don't you mean "most hardcore"?
In school, they told me, "Practice makes perfect". Then they said, "Nobody's perfect", so I quit practicing.
ahaha The Used

Well ive gotta say Motley Crue are definitely the most "hardcore" band in my opinion