Poll: Which movie is better?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which movie is better?
Hot Rod
6 6%
Superbad
84 86%
Balls of Fury
8 8%
Voters: 98.
Page 1 of 2
Quote by IcePh0enix
I didn't see any of them unfortunately . I'm thinking it's Superbad though.

IMO it was actually the worst. It was okay, but it just seemed way too "Teen Movie" for my tastes. Not enough varied comedy.
superbad was hysterical, maybe cause im a 20 yr old guy, but it has some classic lines..."funny thing about my back Jules, is its actually located on my...." haha
'I love her, but I love to fish...I'm gonna miss her"
superbad

its in leauge with fastimes, dazed and confused and porky's
One likes to believe in the freedom of music

But glittering prizes and endless compromises shatter the illusion of integrity
Quote by The_Hottest_Day
... There is no "All of these typical teen movies sucked balls." option.

Because only one of them was a typical teen movie. Tell me why Christopher Walken would be in a teen movie.
I loved Superbad, I haven't seen the other ones yet, though I have heard that Balls Of Fury sucked.
Quote by 40oz2freeedom
just ask her to touch her toes naked....shell never expect whats next
Quote by himynameisMike
Because only one of them was a typical teen movie. Tell me why Christopher Walken would be in a teen movie.

He was in Wedding Crashers. Teen movie. Let me rephrase. A teen movie is one that is revolving around a particular type of joke. Be it sex jokes or fart jokes or, in the case of I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry, gay jokes.

It contains no real depth deeper than "ha ha she said ****!"
Quote by himynameisMike

Because hes a washed-up old actor?
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
Quote by The_Hottest_Day
He was in Wedding Crashers. Teen movie. Let me rephrase. A teen movie is one that is revolving around a particular type of joke. Be it sex jokes or fart jokes or, in the case of I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry, gay jokes.

It contains no real depth deeper than "ha ha she said ****!"

Really? I thought teen movies were about teens..?
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
Quote by Stentroll
Really? I thought teen movies were about teens..?

When I say teen movie (yes it does usually mean about teens) I include all movies that I hear teens talk about for weeks/months/years on end.

Example: 40 Year-old Virgin. Not about teens but still a teen movie because the group of people that saw it the most are teens.
Quote by The_Hottest_Day
When I say teen movie (yes it does usually mean about teens) I include all movies that I hear teens talk about for weeks/months/years on end.

Example: 40 Year-old Virgin. Not about teens but still a teen movie because the group of people that saw it the most are teens.

Rofl my old pastor once rented that and everyone found out about it xD.
Quote by IcePh0enix
Rofl my old pastor once rented that and everyone found out about it xD.

LOL! Maybe he saw himself in the main character?

J/K.
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
Rush Hour 3, you ****ing moron.
Quote by GreenDayChris
I drink, and say oi occasionally. but I can't get laid to save my life.

Quote by Symphonic_Chaos
MX4Life you fucking godhaha
Saw Superbad last night.

First film I've seen in a while that really made me laugh. Fantastic stuff.
Terms and Conditions apply.
Quote by himynameisMike

Christopher Walken rarely turns down a script.

And Wedding Crashers.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Because Christopher Walken is one of the coolest guys ever?
Terms and Conditions apply.
Balls of Fury > Hot Rod > > > Superbad.

It was close between Balls of Fury and Hot Rod, but I selected BOF 'cos it's just a transplant of the first Mortal Kombat movie, except of course with ping-pong, and it was written by the Reno-911! guys. Superbad = lame, in my opinion. It's in league with The 40 Year Old Virgin, Wedding Crashers, Knocked Up, etc, as a stupid movie hailed by people as absolutely hilarious when it in fact sucks ass.

Oh, and to whoever said it, I think the term "Teen Movie" applies to movies primarily featuring and revolving around teenagers, but I agree that there are a lot of stupid movies out there based upon only one kind of humor/joke; I'm not sure what the term is for said movies other than just boring, but I wouldn't call them "Teen Movies."
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...
superbad hands down. the best part has to be his penis drawings
EQUIPMENT:
Squire P-bass - d'addario EXL230
Fender rumble 15
Epiphone Thunder Bird Reverse IV - Ernie ball super slinky
Vibe V-40b
Jerzey Acoustic bass - d'addario EXL190
KORG AX10B Bass Modeling signal Processor
Russian Big Muff
Quote by Allnightmask22

Oh, and to whoever said it, I think the term "Teen Movie" applies to movies primarily featuring and revolving around teenagers, but I agree that there are a lot of stupid movies out there based upon only one kind of humor/joke; I'm not sure what the term is for said movies other than just boring, but I wouldn't call them "Teen Movies."

How about crap?
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Quote by Allnightmask22

It was close between Balls of Fury and Hot Rod, but I selected BOF 'cos it's just a transplant of the first Mortal Kombat movie, except of course with ping-pong, and it was written by the Reno-911! guys. Superbad = lame, in my opinion. It's in league with The 40 Year Old Virgin, Wedding Crashers, Knocked Up, etc, as a stupid movie hailed by people as absolutely hilarious when it in fact sucks ass.

I love you.
BOF seemed like a beerfest type knock-off, so I didn't bother. Hot Rod didn't look too good to me either. Superbad, was amazing. I'm a big fan of Seth Rogen's movies.

Playing guitar is NOT a sport.

Let the RABBITS wear GLASSES
]
Superbad FTW, Hot Rod was horrible and Balls of Fury looked worse. They're both kind of generic. :\
666 BRO
I saw Balls of Fury Sunday night. I wanted my money back it was so bad. I wanted to see Superbad but it wasn't playing anymore. But if you haven't seen Balls of Fury and you're thinking about it, don't waste your money. Go to McDonald's and get a Happy Meal insead. I guarantee you will have more fun that way.
In school, they told me, "Practice makes perfect". Then they said, "Nobody's perfect", so I quit practicing.
Superbad is one of the funniest films I've in ages. If Balls of Fury is the ping-pong one, it looks like complete crap.

And Superbad had the best line EVER. "You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours." "Well, my back is located next to my cock."
Last edited by SmarterChild at Sep 18, 2007,
Quote by cagnius
Because Christopher Walken is one of the coolest guys ever?

Quoted for the motherfucking truth.

Quote by Allnightmask22

Wow. No offense, but you have horrible tastes in movies. I know it's a totally subjective thing, but still... Hot Rod better than Superbad? You gotta be shitting me, even if Superbad may be a little overrated.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

Balls of Fury was terrible. Don't see it.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
I've only ever heard of Superbad from those and it doesn't look like anything special.
Quote by MX4Life

comedy not action/comedy maybe?
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
Quote by MX4Life

Ugh, no way. It's Rush Hour 1 & 2 all over again, and that's not a good thing. So far it's not been a great year for the comedy genre.
666 BRO
Page 1 of 2