Don't know if this is the correct place for this, but I just made a blog containing a bunch of old writings I've done. Anyone who would like to check them out and comment can feel free. I'd appreciate it...

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/denizenz/blog/5482/
You know the posting limit is 2 per week . If you'll post those pieces individually . They'll get much more attention and you will get better feedback on them . Trust me .So why don't u delete this thread and make another thread that has only 1 piece .
Hi
Quote by abhishek21
You know the posting limit is 2 per week . If you'll post those pieces individually . They'll get much more attention and you will get better feedback on them . Trust me .So why don't u delete this thread and make another thread that has only 1 piece .

I'm impatient and that's all old stuff so I'm not really that hard up for feedback. I haven't done any writing for a few years now so maybe if it gets some positive comments I'll take it up again.
You will get little feedback. Please just post the pieces here. If you start posting and making friends you'll soon get some excellent feedback, I promise you, start posting here you'll get your songwriting bug back.

Thanks.
Filth, pure filth... That's what you are.