It's just the solo part I am interessed in, GP-tab or just ordinary, I don't really care. I've been searching for this in months, and I figured some of the clever heads in here might know where to find it. For instance, it could be the solopart of another song made på Paul Gilbert, and I just didn't knew.

It's just the Metal Dog-solo that I'm looking for, not the Technical Difficulties.

Help?
Quote by atomkat
I can't fxcking descripe in words how much I love you!!!!!!!!!

Fxcking fxcking thanks!!!!!

EDIT : Sigged btw
Quote by atomkat
I can't fxcking descripe in words how much I love you!!!!!!!
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...
Last edited by johnny_tapia at Sep 18, 2007,
HOLY **** who the **** tabbed this **** ? dude this is like 100% perfect almost the only problem with it is paul sounds better than a midi rse :P

Who ever tabbed this is ****ing crazy!! thank god someone did it, was it u johnny or is it some guitar pro and they used a tab paul made in a guitar magizine or some **** ?

Because i looked everywhere until i found it here.... and there was no trace of a tab and i get it opened in guitar pro was was stunned. I am still dazed the midi captures is melodic playing perfectly almost something you "do not always" but sometimes see in a guitar pro tab.

Thank you you were HUGE HELP.
isnt this just technical difficulties?!

okay the solo is awesomely better
Last edited by Zanon at Feb 16, 2009,
yeah i have but i didnt put two and two together haha. You got the MP3 for this?
Quote by Kiggz

Who ever tabbed this is ****ing crazy!! thank god someone did it, was it u johnny or is it some guitar pro and they used a tab paul made in a guitar magizine or some **** ?

Nope I didn't tab it. I can't even remember where I got it
Quote by atomkat
I can't fxcking descripe in words how much I love you!!!!!!!
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...