Poll: What kind of vocals do you like the most?
Poll Options
View poll results: What kind of vocals do you like the most?
Singing
28 51%
Screaming
3 5%
Both^
20 36%
Instrumental
4 7%
Voters: 55.
Do you like screaming, singing, both? I personally think songs and bands with singing and screaming are the best.
Quote by M.B.MetalTabber
Singing, because screaming isn't actually singing...

I asked what your favorite form of vocals is, not singing.
Depends on the music too much to be able to give an exact answer, if its more thrashy or grindy then screamin suits it better if its more like Maiden singings better, that and more other bands lol. I dont like a mixture of both in 1 song but I like it when a band has a mixture of both on an album ie Pantera (theres never a mixture maybe one screamed word in there mellow song but not like a full chorus of the opposite etc)
Quote by AcsticRckr89
myself i like singing and screaming... but more singing

Same. Screaming can just intensify parts of songs and make them sound better imo.
Screaming like a retard for an entire song (Waking the Cadaver, most grindcore etc.) = useless and dumb.

Screaming usefully and sparingly (He is Legend, Alexisonfire) = win.
Quote by bassmanjoe08
I learned that there are easy ways to waste your life away when all you have is a computer and a world full of people putting new and interesting things on their boners.

Wow, I've been here for a while.
Singing.
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
This is probably the dumbest thread yet, besides the what band would you most want to eat thread
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.
I like both. Sometimes screaming makes a part of a song sound better, like in Linkin Park.
Quote by Eighteen4Ever
Screaming like a retard for an entire song (Waking the Cadaver, most grindcore etc.) = useless and dumb.

Screaming usefully and sparingly (He is Legend, Alexisonfire) = win.

QFT. Oh, and why do you think this is such a stupid thread?
I like screaming but not all the time. It can be good but I hate bands that scream the whole time. I love proper singing though, and I agree with European Son. Where's the love for rap? I'll get Red Cap on your ass. He'll break you ****in' face.
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
Quote by Mental-lica
This is probably the dumbest thread yet, besides the what band would you most want to eat thread

Damn that sounds like a Rave.
Quote by IcePh0enix
Oh, I forgot rap sorry. Is there any way I can add that into the poll?

Nope.
Singing, but don't mind screaming and singing.
It's gonna be a blue day
Quote by perry589
Singing, but don't mind screaming and singing.

EDIT: Haha, I kinda misinterpreted this. Whatever.