Page 1 of 2
I'm out of room, as you can see I had to delete my Metric club and my Autobots club to fit all that.
666 BRO
Quote by rockownsyou
Fixed.

At least you're DC homeschooled, not Alabama homeschooled or Utah homeschooled.
Quote by Meths
Really, it's quite gutting that we'll all be dead by the time the earth is entirely underwater because I really want to stick your head underwater while standing on Everest and say "if sea levels aren't rising, HOW COME YOU'RE DYING?!"
Quote by Kankuro
I'm out of room, as you can see I had to delete my Metric club and my Autobots club to fit all that.

I should be one there, I am so awesome that you couldn't possibly not love me.

...although jealousy is a terrible thing

I don't know anyone who is homeschooled, it's not very popular in this country.
Quote by SG thrasher
Roflpwnt

Why are you home-schooled?

That is the most commonly asked question I get. From now on, I will just tell people that I killed a teacher.

Actually, I don't know why....My parents don't think it would be a "wise choice" to put me in public High School. I guess that seems fair since the High School I am zoned for has had stabbings, and has a really high drug user population.
^ Well that sound somewhat reasonable, would you want to be in a school with crack peddlers or disgruntled people with knives?
666 BRO
i had to for the last couple of months, i wasnt allowed in school because i got excluded
Hmmm I doubt I could cope with homeschooling
I like to talk whilst doing my work. I'm forever chatting. I seem to have mastered the whole working and talking thing actually.
The thing I like about classes is the fact you can check and compare answers with other people and if you don't have a clue what your teacher/textbook is going on about, chances are someone else does and will explain it to you if you ask them nicely enough.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by OddOneOut
Hmmm I doubt I could cope with homeschooling
I like to talk whilst doing my work. I'm forever chatting. I seem to have mastered the whole working and talking thing actually.
The thing I like about classes is the fact you can check and compare answers with other people and if you don't have a clue what your teacher/textbook is going on about, chances are someone else does and will explain it to you if you ask them nicely enough.

Also known as cheating.

I myself enjoy long study hours up in my room, all by myself, with no one to talk to. Sometimes mummy lets me out to see the other children, but only if I've done all of my schoolwork and eaten all of my cabbage.
I don't think homeschooling would be for me. Even though my school is a ****e hole and 90% of the pupils are always getting on my nerves I would kinda miss it. Plus I would never speak to anyone, half my friends I only started speaking to about a year ago even though I knew them, it takes me a while to get used to people. I would just be hopeless and I do like a good chat whilst doing my work too.
Quote by rockownsyou
Also known as cheating.

I myself enjoy long study hours up in my room, all by myself, with no one to talk to. Sometimes mummy lets me out to see the other children, but only if I've done all of my schoolwork and eaten all of my cabbage.

It's not cheating!

Oh ok, maybe I do cheat a bit. But y'know, its cheating with their permission xD I got A* and As for my GCSEs in the subjects I used to talk the most in. It also helps me understand why I got an answer wrong. I really can't do maths lessons on my own, I have to tlak the whole way through, but when it comes to the exams I understand everything because I was tlaking so much...

Then again, some peple are just plain ol distracting. You're lucky you don't get people spoiling your lessons when you're homeschooled. Thats probably the most annoying thing about school, theres always someone who doesn't want to be there and will make a point of letting everyone know about it. Doesn't happen so much at college though
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by OddOneOut

Then again, some peple are just plain ol distracting. You're lucky you don't get people spoiling your lessons when you're homeschooled. Thats probably the most annoying thing about school, theres always someone who doesn't want to be there and will make a point of letting everyone know about it. Doesn't happen so much at college though

Oh man that's so annoying. They never shut up and don't show people any kind of respect (one of the things that bugs me alot). I personally don't think they should be allowed to come to school if they feel the need to disrupt everyone else's education.
Yeah well I'm Texas Home-schooled. I also have to go to a "Co-op Program" twice a week to take classes with other home-schoolers

I-I

I----------------I

TheOneAndOnlyIsaac

Quote by rockownsyou
I was wondering if there were any homeschoolers out there? Am I the only one?

Well as long you've got other friends; I used to make most of them through school.
Military use of children?

Infantry.
I've been homeschooled all through school and im now in high school and still being homeschooled and it sucks ass
Quote by TOAOIsaac
Yeah well I'm Texas Home-schooled. I also have to go to a "Co-op Program" twice a week to take classes with other home-schoolers

Same here. I feel like I am the only one there who is not completely socially inept.
Quote by rockownsyou
Same here. I feel like I am the only one there who is not completely socially inept.

Hah, that's what you think. I bet you'd curl up into a little ball and cry if you were in a room with more than 400 kids.
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, your eyes will get sore after a while."
Quote by rockownsyou
Ouch. That one hurt. I'm telling my MOMYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, now, you see if you had that kind of reaction in a real social situation you'd be hated. Because it's not funny. I mean, sure it was funny in the 80's or when you were 4 but not now. Thanks for proving my point though...
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, your eyes will get sore after a while."
^ That's what people would say, oh thread starter who is socially inept.
Page 1 of 2