and it still works! i swear every bit of a bottle of BlueMoon beer went into every channel on that amp. i guess it missed any circuits.

anyone else ever spilt beer onto an amp?
http://www.myspace.com/wolfblackblues
Sometimes i walk outside and stare at the Sun and sigh at its massive beauty, a Glowing Beacon of Light. Then i begin to see spots...My Eyes Burn, Retinas begin to become Torched!....Sometimes i Hate the Sun...
^Haha
By the way, buy my fuzz, people!
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
^ I would if I had the money (Of course, that would mean getting £400 from nowhere, because I need a new guitar first)

But nope. Never spilled beer (or anything) on/in my amp. Liquid + electrical equipment = danger.
welll i spilled vodka on my cell phone, if that counts. but it didnt work after that.
Quote by beckyjc
I dropped my ipod into a bucket of bleach water once. Does that count?

i once accidentally drooled right into my blues deluxe's input... but it still worked afterwards.
Last edited by The red Strat. at Sep 18, 2007,
Quote by The red Strat.

i once accidentally drooled right into my blues deluxe's input... but still worked afterwards.

I put Super Mario 64 through the wash and it still works, does that count :P
I actually do have schizophrenia, so stop making fun of people who have it.

GEAR:
Boss ME-50
Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse (modded)
Squier Affinity Strat (modded)
Italia Modulo 2
Fender Front 15G
I've spilled water, melted chocolate and sweets on my phone (from them being in my pocket), and it still works after 5 years!
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
This is what Andy said about bassmans / bassmen??? and spilling things on to it.....

quite a nice story

Quote by Andy Powell
- I have one circa around 1960 and I recently used it on the new CD. Funny story: When we first moved to the States, I didn't realize that it was really important to keep the critters out of the garage where I stored the Bassman. One night I left the door open all night to be woken by a family of racoons having a party on the Bassman while raiding the garbage cans. Unfortunately, they peed all over this beautiful vintage amp (one recently went for £4000 at a store in Denmark St. London).

Anyway, I got over this finally (took a while) but I swear the thing has never sounded better since. So, there's the secret - racoon pee!

My EHX Memory man has been completely underwater (basement flood) and it still works perfectly.
Emo is to music as etch-a-sketch is to art.

Quote by TMVolta19
Music can't really be judged, since it's all on the same level. Unless it's screamo. then it sucks.
The list of things I haven't spilled beer on is shorter.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
Quote by omarrodrigez
My EHX Memory man has been completely underwater (basement flood) and it still works perfectly.

Now that is lucky, EHX pedals cost quite a bit

i agree with slatsmania, i think beer has been spilt on every peice of my gear, my marshall DSL, pedals, Guitar, straps.....