I'm left handed, however I've always been playing guitar/bass on right handed guitars forever.... I've never really felt uncomfortable doing so.... However is their a possibility I can be better using a lefty guitar? Or should I just stick with righties, since im comfortable with them.
once you're comfortable with a righty.. stick to it... tehre's lodz of RH guitars on sale.. only a few LH
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Quote by wiggyisgreat
Try it out and see what happens dude...

well yeh... buy a cheap strat copy... a stagg would do the trick... (it costs nothing)

and see what it does
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Right handed guitars tend to be cheaper I think. So i'd just stick playing it right handed. Loads of great guitarists were left handed but played right handed guitars
If you've already developed your right hand for fretwork I think it's unecessary to change to lefty guitars, it'll be like starting all over again.
Weird Al = Awesome
Buckethead = Awesome
Ergo, Awesome = Buckethead = Weird Al
Quote by Hart_Attack
the logic... its. so. precise! you broke the code! hail Omni-Ragnarok for answering lifes biggest question, who is buckethead.
If you are comfy with the right, then stick with it. I'm left handed but I grew up using right handed guitars so I can't eve play a lefty guitar even though I am a left-handed.
Quote by Evil_Magician
EWWWWWwwwww , you guys are left handed.

¨

joke

Thats not something to joke about man
Amp/Effects:

Mesa Boogie Mark IV
Tc-Electronic G-system
Line6 DM4

Guitars:

EBMM JP6 BFR
EBMM JP7
Taylor 314ce
I would say try it for a while, I'm left handed and have always used left handed guitars because it feels natural.

What if it was the other way around and everyone was left handed and just a minority was right handed, which way would you play?
Try a left handed guitar and see if you feel rhythm better if not dont bother. Look at MAB hes left handed plays right handed but is ambidextrous weird....
Legra
RMC Wizard Wah
Blackstar DistX
Modded SD1
Phase 90
ZVex Fuzz Factory
WH4
Laney VC30 112
Roland MicroCube
YouTube!
Irishman of the Laney Cult
Im left handed and use a right handed guitar and iv never had any problems and its cheaper to buy right handed guitars and you get a bigger range. Its not that uncommon for left handed people to play right handed. It could be worse I have a mate who is right handed and plays left handed he says a right handed guitar feels uncomfortable iv heard of people buying left handed guitars to play them right handed but someone who is right handed who buys a left handed guitar to play left handed thats strange. But its how he feels comfortable so there aint a problem.
I'm also left handed and play guitar right handed.

Hey, I tried playing left before, and I have no clue how to finger a powerchord that way.
MY GEAR:
Custom Flying V
Dunlop 535q
Marshall AVT HS