So I'm trying to decide between a vox wah and a dunlop crybaby. I will be using it for stuff like RHCP and SRV. You know like nothing heavy duty like slash just playing it every know and again.

What do you think?
Quote by slidething31
Blues men don't wear band T shirts.
i have a crybaby, and its awesome, but the vox is pretty awesome, oh and if you search for ultimate wah i think, theres a really awesome thread on this, it compares loads of them, have a look there.
ok thanks...Right know Im leaning towards the Vox knowing that SRV used one and I can pick one up at my guitar lessons place, i really like it there so I'd like to give them my buisness...
Quote by slidething31
isnt there a wah thread which lists all the wahs and what they are good and bad at?

Do a search it might help you find exactly what your looking for
-------------------------------
Faded Gibson SG Special - Black ice mod
Seymour Duncan SH-5 in bridge
B-52 AT 112
Ted Weber Mass100 attenuator
EHX Small Clone
EHX Metal Muff
DIY Modded tubescreamer
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Wax Potting tutorial
Ok I'm officially getting a vox. I just read the ultimate thread and heard only good things about it, also the fact that Jimi used one steered me in that direction to cuss I play stuff by him too. The next time I got lessons I'll ask if i can try one out. Unless it sounds **** and I dont like it then I will be getting it!

Thanks for all the help.
Quote by slidething31
Vox, or if you want something the same sort of sounding, but a lot better, Fulltone, Teese etc
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30