Page 1 of 3
oooh....nasty
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Quote by joeymaxx
This never happens in the UK.
but then again, some kids around here need tasering.

Normally I don't agree with such things (I'm really a non-violent person) but yeah...they do...
What's your point? Yeah, tasers are misused every so often, just like anything else, but on the whole, tasers have been a very good thing.

Seriously, would you rather have like 5 cops pile on a person and have to subdue them with brute force, or have them simply taser them. It's saved the lives of both suspects and police.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

Quote by rojomeansred
The cops tasered a 5th grader that was dealing coke and threatening kids with a knife at a football game a week ago near my town.

hahahahhaha

tasering is lame,just shoot thier asses
Quote by BrianApocalypse
They're all covers, but "Think" was actually written by Urethra Franklin.

Founder of the Offical Henry Polfave Sucks club
ah bury, that like a couple of minutes away,
I am not a violent person, but young kids are getting more and more anti-social.
I'm 15 by the way, so i'v seen the attitudes change over the years.
Quote by Henry Polfave
hahahahhaha

tasering is lame,just shoot thier asses

!!!
Axe FX 2
Matrix GT1000FX
Mesa 4x12
Behringer FCB1010
those cops were a**holes, but so was the kid (kinda), so idk who was right there. But honestly, what would you have rather seen, the kid get tasered? or john kerry answer his question?
Quote by pmeg568c
oh man, seems as though i totally forgot about anal

My Gear
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Fender Standard Strat
Boss ME-50 Multieffect
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Quote by joeymaxx
ah bury, that like a couple of minutes away,
I am not a violent person, but young kids are getting more and more anti-social.
I'm 15 by the way, so i'v seen the attitudes change over the years.

Aye. About an hour ago a couple of kids walking up the street behind my house were chucking rocks over and managed to smash a window next door. They got a bit of a shock when my step-dad was over the fence and after them in seconds...
fuck...
that is all i have to saw at this moment. actually i would also like to say that tazering him was an unneeded use of force.
Quote by Kankuro
^ I really hope you're being sarcastic.

yeah i am

tasering is good,but i have seen too many cops abuse the right to have one. Sure the same thing could be said with guns,but for some reason guns are more accepted,i'm not saying get rid of guns,i'm just saying it's funny how us Americans work sometimes.
Quote by BrianApocalypse

Quote by joeymaxx
This never happens in the UK.
but then again, some kids around here need tasering.

Some? lol.
^ Yeah, I agree with that. You put a gun in an American's hand and he feels like he's a god.
666 BRO
I wish I had a taser... oh would my mum be unhappy^^

Lw
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
That kid was being a dick. He was disrespectful and was being a smart ass. All he had to do is walk out. All that yelling screaming and acting like an idiot. He asked for it.
Quote by Fallon, Jones & Sage Francis

"By the way my name is Marcus. But if you like you can call me Sensei."

American Idol - or as I call it, the Gong Show Rip-Off

According to #Yeezuz, Kanye West is a god. As if I needed more reasons to be an atheist.
This is bad.

Hopefully it will become clearer just how bad, but probably not. Hopefully it's just a case of ****ing stupid cops who made a bad decision in trying to arrest someone who clearly was NOT about to start a riot, and then refusing to tell him what charge he was being arrested under when he asked, and finally panicking and tasing him when he resisted - as he likely should, from his point of view it looked like the gustapo were trying to take him away for speaking his mind.

Hopefully it's not a case of the gustapo trying to take him away for speaking his mind. I don't think that's it. I don't think we're that far gone yet.
Quote by Kankuro
^ Yeah, I agree with that. You put a gun in an American's hand and he feels like he's a god.

i feel like god when you put your hot body in my hands
Quote by BrianApocalypse

How funny would it be to put everyone you hate in a big pit on top of each other and then taser the top person.You'd have a big quivering pile in no time.
The police were right to escourt him out, but not to taser him.

When its 5 police vs 1 unarmed young adult, a potentially lethal weapon is not needed.

Fcuk the police
Quote by Henry Polfave
i feel like god when you put your hot body in my hands

Kudos to you sir.
666 BRO
They should have dragged him out, the tasering didn't help anything, it certainly didn't quiet him down. I found it funny how it went down also, "Don't tase me bro, I didn't do anything. Don't tase me!" *cop tases*
He got tasered because he wouldn't STFU and calm down when the cops told him to. And just so you know, that stuff he was spouting about the "Skull and Bones Society" is pretty much a buzzword for "conspiracy nut." That dude probably also likes the works of David Icke if he believes the Skulls are anything more than a stupid little college club for rich kids like all the others.

That kid was a dumbass. I can garuntee he's a pothead who loves Family Guy and believes retarded conspiracy theories about evil alien Freemasons and **** like that.
I wonder if it actually feels euphoric being tasered near the groin. I mean, its near your prostrate and the buzz you must get would be awesome.
Quote by Robbie n strat
In the changing rooms we'd all jump around so our dicks and balls bounced all over the place, which we found hilarious.

Little children should be felt, not heard.
Quote by SkyValley
He got tasered because he wouldn't STFU and calm down when the cops told him to. And just so you know, that stuff he was spouting about the "Skull and Bones Society" is pretty much a buzzword for "conspiracy nut." That dude probably also likes the works of David Icke if he believes the Skulls are anything more than a stupid little college club for rich kids like all the others.

That kid was a dumbass. I can garuntee he's a pothead who loves Family Guy and believes retarded conspiracy theories about evil alien Freemasons and **** like that.

even so that doesn't justify tasering him. the could have just brought him outside and asked him to calm down.
i think this calls for some leftover crack lyrics.

"Gang Control"

I'm being hunted by paleface in blue
and these cracka' spooks are haunting you too
With municipal shovels they're out digging our graves
Under threat of reprisal we abide to enslave

Policia, policia; why can't you see
Your bullets will never pacify me
I don't fight the world; the world fights me
Cause the gang in control is the ****ing P.D.

(That's right)

**** the police they're gang control
We've gotta take it back
Everyone get up and let's go

Your politics spawn politikill
I'll take a bullet to prove that you kill
You front the facade of a righteous man
But the hole in your heart put a gun in your hand

Protecting the money and out serving the state
Crushing the people with the laws they created
Nothing forgotten and nobody saved
You can not break me, force me to behave

We've gotta tear it down
around the globe it's outta hand
from the states out to iran
across the ocean, back again
England, Zaire and Japan

We've gotta tear it down
Individuals who hate man
With king's license to clean the land
Fill the army with one way laws
Around the world to suit their cause

but that kid is kind of a **** =/ i odnt agree with him but anyways.
No one said he wasn't out of line, but it looks me me like he was just talking, albeit over-animatedly, and the cops just walked up behind him and arrested him. Never asked to sit down, never asked to leave.

Even so, this was a situation where he should have been dragged out by security if he refused to shut up. Not arrested by the cops.
they didnt even tell him what he did, excuse me for not knowing, because im canadian, but isnt that a violation of rights?
He knew what he was doing wrong. He was arrogant and seemed like he was looking for attention. He could have been decent about it. The one cop just walk up and he started freaking out like a moron. He drama queened that out the ass. He knew he went over his time. He knew he was pissing people off. Let stop being naive. He was trying to push buttons and piss people off and he succeeded. It would be different if he was calm and decent. He wouldn't have been treated like that.
Quote by Fallon, Jones & Sage Francis

"By the way my name is Marcus. But if you like you can call me Sensei."

American Idol - or as I call it, the Gong Show Rip-Off

According to #Yeezuz, Kanye West is a god. As if I needed more reasons to be an atheist.
he was a ****, but ocme on, ****ness = slap in the falce and a good **** you.

****ness =/= a tasering and arrest.
In another video you can hear the police say he's trying to start a riot. They shocked him because they were afraid of this douchebag starting something. This was a room full of Kerry supporters, and you've got a guy waving a book in the air which he claims PROVES Kerry should be President? If people believe him they'll rally and start acting out of order. It's simple group psychology. The police acted accordingly. If the kid got all the other confused Kerry-supporters all riled up, Mr. Kerry would've had to throw a smoke grenade and escape out the back door. This would not help his political career.
Quote by SkyValley
In another video you can hear the police say he's trying to start a riot. They shocked him because they were afraid of this douchebag starting something. This was a room full of Kerry supporters, and you've got a guy waving a book in the air which he claims PROVES Kerry should be President? If people believe him they'll rally and start acting out of order. It's simple group psychology. The police acted accordingly. If the kid got all the other confused Kerry-supporters all riled up, Mr. Kerry would've had to throw a smoke grenade and escape out the back door. This would not help his political career.

I can't tell if you're being serious or not...
Quote by original=punk
they didnt even tell him what he did, excuse me for not knowing, because im canadian, but isnt that a violation of rights?

That's only if you are being arrested, and when he was on the floor,it did look like a cop leaned down to talk to him, he may have been telling him his rights.

And, TBH, his screaming at the end sounded very fake.
Quote by Dirge Humani
That's only if you are being arrested, and when he was on the floor,it did look like a cop leaned down to talk to him, he may have been telling him his rights.

And, TBH, his screaming at the end sounded very fake.

they were going to arrest him, it even said so in the video discription.
Quote by rojomeansred
The cops tasered a 5th grader that was dealing coke and threatening kids with a knife at a football game a week ago near my town.

How can you threaten someone when you're 10? Just tell him to fuck off.
Page 1 of 3