I'm a pyro, and nothing gets me going like some fire. Any of you guys ever make some sweet homemade bombs.

I'm in the middle of inventing a hairspray bomb. It's pretty wicked and like twice as loud as a quarterstick, and even combustive so that you can see the flames in daylight.

But yeah, if you have any good suggestions for flammable sh1t in aresol cans or created sweet bombs, or even some wicked story involving pyrotechnics, please tell me how to do it...
ADVERTISING SPACE FOR SALE!
I don't charge much...

If you don't click this , you'll die :/
I tired 6 hair spray cants with a coat hanger and threw them in a fire, that was alright.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
When that hairspray bomb blows in your face, if you still can, make a tread about it and ask if you should see a doctor.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
I blew a chunk off of a table in science and caught my friends t-shirt on fire in process (accidentally mind you). It was a good first day back at school.
NOPE.
Quote by Mad Marius
When that hairspray bomb blows in your face, if you still can, make a tread about it and ask if you should see a doctor.

no, i'm not that stupid, I make like 6 inch long wicks with some twine dipped in wax and then rolled in a little pile of gunpowder.

It gives me 30 seconds, but it's long just because I don't want the fumes leaking out of the hole and having the lighter catching it.
ADVERTISING SPACE FOR SALE!
I don't charge much...

If you don't click this , you'll die :/
Quote by Mad Marius

**** that made me laugh.
Quote by Krost
a Ghost possessed my dog and made him buy a 50 cent CD.

Watch it now, watch it!

"I died a little inside when Steve Irwin died...RIP"

Honorary Masshole. PM SOADFanSince'98 to join.
One time after the long weekend me and my friends threw all the used fireworks in a bonfire, jesus christ all the roman candles were shooting left and right and vertically, i almost lost my head and one got me in the leg, and a few hay bails were set on fire. try that sometime.
Take the gas cap off your car and put a decent sized wick leading into it.
Run.
Run fast.