Is there a way to rise ALL the tracks for example one step up with one button?
Because it's quite annoying to rise each track half step up each time I try to learn a song with the guitar tuned down
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Double click on the Track name, choose what tuning you want, say no when it asks if you wanna transpose to new tuning.
NOPE.
dude thats exactly what he's doing he said he wants to do them all at once read the thread before posting from now on
Quote by charvel_man
Double click on the Track name, choose what tuning you want, say no when it asks if you wanna transpose to new tuning.

Yeah I know that. But what I'm asking, is if there's a way to raise ALL the tracks with one click.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Oh too bad
They should include that option in their next update
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Is there a date/rough set for GP6 yet? It'd be handy if they did include that feature.
NOPE.
No there isn't. Would be very handy
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Well I'll mail them asking for that option in the next release. Can't believe they didn't think about that.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

I was wondering the same thing, only I want to tune everything down half a step .
Well I'd put my money on saying that if they were going to include a feature to raise/drop tunings they'd include half step dropping. If not, well...

*pulls out sword*
NOPE.
Quote by charvel_man
Well I'd put my money on saying that if they were going to include a feature to raise/drop tunings they'd include half step dropping. If not, well...

*pulls out sword*

Eb ftw!