This guy is not a shredder. He does't play two guitars simultaneously. He plays with passion. He is Carlos Paredes. He plays a portuguese guitar. The portuguese guitar is a 12 string acoustic with a smal scale and the body is shaped like a teardrop. Image: http://www.nunocristo.com/images/guitarra-large.jpg

Now listen to his musics:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=74652066

This was done before but it needed to be done again.

EDIT: I know that this belong to acoustic guitar forum. but...
Last edited by superbadboy2 at Sep 18, 2007,
I love Carlos Paredes. I'm part portuguese and part spanish, so logically my Dad is in to Flamenco and Classical.

Carlos Paredes iguala sentimentos e emoções através de seus olhos. Alma pura.

I speak Spanish and Portuguese.

Cuidate.
Member of the Grammar Nazi Club. PM Your41Plague12 to Join.

Member #6 of the Orange Tiny Terror Club
Did a thread like this one before and it failed. One of the best guitarists to have ever set foot on this Earth IMO.

@Pertenozzo: Metade português, metade espanhol, e moras no Texas. Viva a variedade cultural...
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.
^I saw your thread but you forgot to show his musics. So I did a new one.

He is so underrated. His musics must be spread arround. He is defferent from most of the guitar players that are mentioned on UG. I really want to learn how to play verdes anos on a normal guitar. It uses two guitars. And one bass guitar.
Quote by superbadboy2
^I saw your thread but you forgot to show his musics. So I did a new one.

He is so underrated. His musics must be spread arround. He is defferent from most of the guitar players that are mentioned on UG. I really want to learn how to play verdes anos on a normal guitar. It uses two guitars. And one bass guitar.

I've got a Powertab of that song, actually... I'll PM it in a jiffy. Don't forget that the portuguese guitar isn't tuned to standard, it's got some weird tuning which I can't recall. But the backing guitar is tuned to standard.

(keep in mind that albeit free, Powertab sucks)
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.