I couldn't find a Killswitch Engage thread anywhere in the Hardcore forum, if there is already a thread on them that I overlooked please close this one.

Getting back on topic, what do you think of them as a band?
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
I'm sure there is a KEn thread somewhere...they're an amazing band and it's a total anti-boner if there isn't already a thread for them.
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
their latest album is so much better than their older stuff
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
Awesome band. Older/newer stuff both have advantages, personally I am more a fan of the newer stuff.
Quote by richwatkinson

Give 10 UGers a rope and ask them to pull. 4 will push, 1 will ask for buttsecks, 2 will tell you get an Ibanez and the last 3 will start complaining about Line6 Spiders.

KSE pwns especially Adam
Quote by mista cricket
Passive pickups? Are there such a thing as aggressive pickup s?

I use a Dvorak keyboard; put this in your sig if you do too.
Their cover of Holy Diver was beyond epic, yet the video was awkward to say the least. But then again I think they wanted it to be that way, to show that they have a sense of humor.
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
I think the video was slighty spoofing the Dio's original video...it was just as ridiculous as KsE's, but I think Dio was trying to be serious...because he's Dio, and Dio means business.

I really love KsE, saw them a few months ago, probably one of the best concerts I've been to. Can't beat front row in small venues, haha
ESP Eclipse II
Epiphone Zakk Wylde Sig. Les Paul
LTD EX-400
DigiTech GNX4
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Roland Cube-60
Quote by silencesoloud
...Can't beat front row in small venues, haha

+14274624926594

i saw Circa Survive at Camden barfly last night, was at the front the whole time.
Anthony Green grabbed my head and put his forehead to mine while he was singing

/boast
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
Killswitch are great. Fan of both Jesse and Howard stuff, although i think Howard is the better vocalist.
It's gonna be a blue day
Quote by Thebiz
I couldn't find a Killswitch Engage thread anywhere in the Hardcore forum, if there is already a thread on them that I overlooked please close this one.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/search.php?searchid=5419364

More Killswitch than you can handle

Also if you're looking for some serious lolz, hit up the Howard vs. Jesse thread.
Quote by werty22
They're not talking about hardcore punk, they're talking about "hardcore." It has little in common with its roots in the '80s.

Quote by recklessnick
when i ask questions. people reply with a stupid green smiley face sign

Heres lookin to you
Quote by perry589
Killswitch are great. Fan of both Jesse and Howard stuff, although i think Howard is the better vocalist.

I like KsE both new and old, but Jesse IMO was a 10X better vocalist. His singing had more expression and feeling. His lyrics spoke out more. One of my favorite screaming vocalists

Howard is a great vocalist too but i feel his singing/lyrics are corny at times.

Quote by FireItUp714
I like KsE both new and old, but Jesse IMO was a 10X better vocalist. His singing had more expression and feeling. His lyrics spoke out more. One of my favorite screaming vocalists

Howard is a great vocalist too but i feel his singing/lyrics are corny at times.

Agreed 100%.
I like this band, but they get a little repetetive. They have the same progression for most of their songs is the reason i guess.