Page 1 of 2
http://www.ketv.com/news/14133442/detail.html

Nebraskan state senator Ernie Chambers has sued God. Pretty self-explanatory on why this is funny.

"It says God has caused "fearsome floods, egregious earthquakes, horrendous hurricanes, terrifying tornadoes, pestilential plagues, ferocious famines, devastating droughts, genocidal wars, birth defects and the like."

Discuss?
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
Last edited by yoshixxx7 at Sep 18, 2007,
He won't show at court. And where do you send the summons(or whatever the Yanks call it) to an omnipresent deity?
wtf what a tard.
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
-Jimi Hendrix
Quote by MightyAl
He won't show at court. And where do you send the summons(or whatever the Yanks call it) to an omnipresent deity?
Everyone would be like
" WTF" if God walked into the court room
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
Everyone would be like

And then He'd be all like "so, I take the oath like 'I swear in My name to yadda yadda yadda, so help Me, Me' then?"
Quote by element4433
Everyone would be like

Can you imagine how amazingly, undeniably and thoroughly ****ed the Senator would be?

EDIT: Quick question, how could the trial be fair if the defendant had the power to control the minds of the judge, jury and prosecutor? Hmm...
Last edited by burningcowsrule at Sep 18, 2007,
isnt he just doing it to prove a point?

i dont think hes serious.

Dinobot of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

Quote by Stephen Colbert
Now the obvious question here is...

Who's fucking the ponies?

Quote by drop-dead666
Get.. Like he suggested, P-90's. Or you can just buy a hello kitty guitar.
Quote by MightyAl
And then He'd be all like "so, I take the oath like 'I swear in My name to yadda yadda yadda, so help Me, Me' then?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ua5KDlrf7LA

Reminds me of that.

Jesus: "What. In the name of me. Is going on in here?"
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
*Waits for all the tards to come in yelling "GOD ISN'T REAL LOL"*

I think it's actually pretty clever . Think the Pope will show or something?
Dickless.
Yes, he is doing it to prove a point about how ridiculous frivolous law suits can be.
Quote by wootlooops
Yes, he is doing it to prove a point about how ridiculous frivolous law suits can be.

Actually I think it's the other way around, to show that any lawsuit should be allowed in court.
Dickless.
Quote by Pretty_Much
oh...my...god.

Yeah, he's being sued too.
Terms and Conditions apply.
Quote by yoshixxx7
"It says God has caused "fearsome floods, egregious earthquakes, horrendous hurricanes, terrifying tornadoes, pestilential plagues, ferocious famines, devastating droughts, genocidal wars, birth defects and the like."

Couldn't quite keep up the lovely alliteration.
I hope God sues everyone who has ever had the words Jesus or God involved with their product/tv show/whatever for blasphemy and copyright infringement.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
It's only blashempy if you give a crap

Besides, copyright infringement would go to all the religions who stole the idea of god, that that'd be pretty much all of them!
Quote by Alix_D
It's only blashempy if you give a crap

Besides, copyright infringement would go to all the religions who stole the idea of god, that that'd be pretty much all of them!

Each religion was independent in its creation. Besides, they'd just have to stop referring to their gods as Gods. There'd probably be mass uproar and suicide bombings.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by burningcowsrule
Can you imagine how amazingly, undeniably and thoroughly ****ed the Senator would be?

EDIT: Quick question, how could the trial be fair if the defendant had the power to control the minds of the judge, jury and prosecutor? Hmm...
He'd be like "God, no wai!!!!!" and God would say "wai!!!!!!"
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by break-me-in
Each religion was independent in its creation. Besides, they'd just have to stop referring to their gods as Gods. There'd probably be mass uproar and suicide bombings.

Not quite, each religion (well i'm talking the big few) has borrowed heavily from the 'previous' one.

Besides, only Christians refer to their god as 'God' directly don't they?
Quote by Alix_D
Not quite, each religion (well i'm talking the big few) has borrowed heavily from the 'previous' one.

Besides, only Christians refer to their god as 'God' directly don't they?

Christians and Jews do it a lot. Muslims do it a fair bit. I don't know if the other big ones really do. I doubt it.

It's only borrowing in the sense that Christianity and Islam are continuations of the original Jewish tradition and Sikhism is an adaption of Hinduism. Unless you want to go into the allegations about much much earlier religious texts and all that but it's not worth it.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
What a gimp. He totally stole that from the Billy Conolly movie "The Man Who Sued God". Pretty good film too. Bastard...
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
Quote by break-me-in
Christians and Jews do it a lot. Muslims do it a fair bit. I don't know if the other big ones really do. I doubt it.

It's only borrowing in the sense that Christianity and Islam are continuations of the original Jewish tradition and Sikhism is an adaption of Hinduism. Unless you want to go into the allegations about much much earlier religious texts and all that but it's not worth it.

You get where i'm coming from, I don't really have much to add to that
We're discussing this in the religion thread...kinda. If you assume that God exists, in keeping with free will He can not on a universal or general scale interfere with our natural laws and/or the cause and effect thereof.
Quote by Alix_D
You get where i'm coming from, I don't really have much to add to that

Sounds fair.

If the second coming suddenly happened on the court date, this guy would be screwed. That would be the funniest thing ever, bar none.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by MetalMilitia212
Actually I think it's the other way around, to show that any lawsuit should be allowed in court.

No.
Quote by break-me-in
Sounds fair.

If the second coming suddenly happened on the court date, this guy would be screwed. That would be the funniest thing ever, bar none.

But, he would win the court case!
Quote by Alix_D
But, he would win the court case!

Hahahaha.

If you were the most powerful being ever, I think you'd find a way to win. Besides, how exactly would they get God to pay up if he lost?

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
I think we know who's not getting re-elected for another term. They may send him to a ward for further study, that'd be kind of neat.

What does he think he's going to win?
Forgiveness?!?
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.
Quote by break-me-in
Hahahaha.

If you were the most powerful being ever, I think you'd find a way to win. Besides, how exactly would they get God to pay up if he lost?

Shoot a nuke into space.
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
Haven't you seen Bruce Almighty, God can't control minds.

I-I

I----------------I

TheOneAndOnlyIsaac

Page 1 of 2