ok so today on the way to school i decided to listen to under the bridge by rhcp instead of some definitely less relaxing songs which i usually listen to on the way to school. for some reason i felt like i was in a lot better mood this morning after that so i think im going to start doing that. would anyone else be willing to give me some suggestions of songs similar to that, that would relax me kind of? thanks

btw, im asking cause i hardly have ANY
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
Throw on some of Aphex Twin's ambient works :P

Nah, I'd suggest Radiohead's Kid A, Tortoise's TNT, anything by Do Make Say Think, or any Sigur Ros album.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Clenching the Fists of Dissent by machine head, no joke, as soon as i listen to it i get a big smile on my face and it cheers me up no end
Manchester United
Post Rock.

so, anything like:

The Album Leaf
God Is An Astronaut
Godspeed You! Black Emperor
Minus The Bear

Quote by Muphin
Nah, I'd suggest Radiohead's Kid A, Tortoise's TNT, anything by Do Make Say Think, or any Sigur Ros album.

ect.

Or, I listen to instrumental stuff like Andy McKee.
Search for the band, "My Morning Jacket" and download some of their songs.
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
all right thanks for all the suggestions so far. im almost thinking some cold war kids wouldnt be bad
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
This is definitely different from what you're probably used to listening to, but if you're willing to give some Indian classical music a try, check out Ravi Shankar's Prabhujee. It's EXTREMELY beautiful (and relaxing), and my second time listening to it, I was so moved that I felt compelled to kneel down and bow before the divine force of this music (and yes, I literally, physically did that).