What do you UGers think of corn....(not Korn)

i like corn a lot

I do mean all instances of corn

Popcorn, cream(ed) corn, corn chowder, corn on the cob, cornbread(slammin) and so on.
Last edited by kingdomslayer91 at Sep 18, 2007,
My username has corn in it, so I guess I like it.
Quote by bigwillie
CornLord, you just blew my mind.
Quote by GiantRaven

This is odd

This is very, very odd

I am trying for the title of most random threadstarter. I have a lot of threads. Wether you would want to be eaten by ants or lions, lederhousin, one food for the rest of your life....type in huge font for no reason....so on.
Corn Nuts. Corn gone bad. That's what I like. I like XTREME CORN NUTS. RAAAWWRRR
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I like Corn It's Golden coat just makes me wanna' -... I like Corn
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
Quote by kingdomslayer91
Popcorn,
Absolutely.

Quote by kingdomslayer91
cream(ed) corn,
No.

Quote by kingdomslayer91
corn chowder,
No.

Quote by kingdomslayer91
corn on the cob,
No.

Quote by kingdomslayer91
cornbread(slammin)
No.

Quote by kingdomslayer91
and so on.
No.
Quote by Meths
Really, it's quite gutting that we'll all be dead by the time the earth is entirely underwater because I really want to stick your head underwater while standing on Everest and say "if sea levels aren't rising, HOW COME YOU'RE DYING?!"
As soon as I saw this thread, I immediately assumed that Nebraskan had created it.

And I guess corn is alright. I have to see fields and fields of it every day though.
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee
oh yea, stanleybach, what are u like the forum ass hole, stop tryin to ruin all the fun u dick head

Quote by webbtje
Stanleybach fucked a tree. My perversion is nothing.
Quote by ProjectDark

Where are the tomtaoes?
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
Quote by stanleybach
As soon as I saw this thread, I immediately assumed that Nebraskan had created it.

And I guess corn is alright. I have to see fields and fields of it every day though.

alas...i am not from that area of america
Quote by kingdomslayer91
I am trying for the title of most random threadstarter. I have a lot of threads. Wether you would want to be eaten by ants or lions, lederhousin, one food for the rest of your life....type in huge font for no reason....so on.

Nothing to see here folks, just an attention whore who thinks that saying stupid shit and calling it "random" will get people to like him. Move along, move along.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Quote by musicianamedave
Nothing to see here folks, just an attention whore who thinks that saying stupid shit and calling it "random" will get people to like him. Move along, move along.

don't you know sarcasm when you see it?
Quote by kingdomslayer91
don't you know sarcasm when you see it?

Yes....I also know stupid when I see it.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~