Anyone know of any jobs that don't check your records from previous jobs? Cause I kinda just got fired for stealing...and I need a new job to pay for my car insurance/gas. I'm only 16 so I can't be like a garbage man or anything.
Member #5 of the Official Conan O'Brien Club; PM Tom Trendy to join
Self employ

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

Try not stealing. Or at least not getting caught you newbie.

In answer to your question, try talking to employers instead of just asking to set up an interview time. Small or family-run businesses will often hire people if they seem responsible and friendly... In your case you'd have to fake all that. But good luck.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
tell your nxt job this is your first job
I want to go as far to the edge without going over. Out on the edge, you can see all kinds of different things.
Quote by Muphin
Try not stealing. Or at least not getting caught you newbie.

In answer to your question, try talking to employers instead of just asking to set up an interview time. Small or family-run businesses will often hire people if they seem responsible and friendly... In your case you'd have to fake all that. But good luck.

Its not like a stole an X-box or anything...it was just a phreakin mountain dew. Well that and a roll of PAID stickers...(I worked at Kroger.)
Quote by Kick Me
Its not like a stole an X-box or anything...it was just a phreakin mountain dew. Well that and a roll of PAID stickers...(I worked at Kroger.)

Dude, learn to steal. Every day at work I drink three bottles of water, have a mars bar, and sometimes I go for a bottle of Fruitopia. Plus I make minimum wage so sometimes I go for a $5 from the register. I've been doing this for 8 months. There is an art, you know.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by Muphin
Dude, learn to steal. Every day at work I drink three bottles of water, have a mars bar, and sometimes I go for a bottle of Fruitopia. Plus I make minimum wage so sometimes I go for a $5 from the register. I've been doing this for 8 months. There is an art, you know.

Yeah, I guess my strategy of "walking with a purpose" isn't that great after all...
But anyways, can I really apply for a new job and tell them its my first one? I think they might be able to tell if i've worked before from my social security number.
Quote by excalibur672
Just write no in the little box that says "contact employer as a reference".

... oh yeah trying signing up for a workforce company. Temp work and whatnot... they don't ask for previous work experience. They just ask you questions to find your strengths..

EDIT: I think you have to be 18 though.