One of my coworkers, and fast becoming a good friend, introduced me to one of his friends... an asst. manager at the local GC.

He said he would be happy to do his best and help me out with anything I needed.

So I took him up on his offer. Figured I'd get rid of some of my "starter" stuff anyway.

A few trade ins, and a guitar sale or two later on my part... and I took this baby home!

I'm making sooooooooooooooooooooo much noise right now...

Wonderful, orgasmy noise.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
umm...okay...lucky you....[/jelousy]

but seriously, good trade, it's got EMG's w00t i'm a fanboy
Member #14 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Ibanez Exotic Wood Acoustic
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
I'm pretty sure some model of Schecter will be my next guitar and maybe a 7 string. But I need a new amp first.
I usually don't like the Hellraiser's binding and color. But omg that is one sexy guitar......im in love....

/jealousy
Quote by XxNitr0xX
How do you like it? I'm torn between this and an ESP LTD EC-1000

I'm loving it at the moment, but I'm also used to it, since I've also got a Schecter Gryphon and a C1XXX. So it's comfortable for me and not a shockingly different feel from what I've already been using. Only thing I gotta do now is change the strings to something heavier, and possibly tweak the setup a bit afterwards. Shouldn't need much work at all though, just real basic stuff.

I did go to GC with a mindset to get this guitar, but in all fairness, I did try several others because, like anyone else, I didn't want to get one guitar only to find out I missed out on something I might like better. So I tried a few Jacksons, some PRS models, Ibanez, and a slew of others (I can't recall models, but stayed within the same price range as the Hellraiser), and maybe because it was due to my familiarity with it already, but I just didn't like the feel of most of 'em, or I didn't like the pickups, or whatever. And I gave a good go at them too! Just seemed like the Schecter was for me though. Which is the way it should be for anyone that's buying a guitar. Pick what feels right to you.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
Last edited by Hakael at Sep 18, 2007,
ye their awesome guitars. i got one in black with fr. schecter guitars are real good value for money
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Quote by Hakael
I'm loving it at the moment, but I'm also used to it, since I've also got a Schecter Gryphon and a C1XXX. So it's comfortable for me and not a shockingly different feel from what I've already been using. Only thing I gotta do now is change the strings to something heavier, and possibly tweak the setup a bit afterwards. Shouldn't need much work at all though, just real basic stuff.

I did go to GC with a mindset to get this guitar, but in all fairness, I did try several others because, like anyone else, I didn't want to get one guitar only to find out I missed out on something I might like better. So I tried a few Jacksons, some PRS models, Ibanez, and a slew of others (I can't recall models, but stayed within the same price range as the Hellraiser), and maybe because it was due to my familiarity with it already, but I just didn't like the feel of most of 'em, or I didn't like the pickups, or whatever. And I gave a good go at them too! Just seemed like the Schecter was for me though. Which is the way it should be for anyone that's buying a guitar. Pick what feels right to you.

^I'll second that. People are always telling me I should have bought a Les Paul instead of my SG, and I just tell them "I bought the guitar that to me felt like the best in the world. It was my choice not to get a Les Paul." Sometimes you just gotta say "f*ck name brands, I"m buying a guitar that I like."
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Quote by Hakael

well the hellraiser is real nice for the money!good choice.I was in love with that guitar for a while,until played it.Everything specs wise and looks wise was good.It sounnded sooo awesome,but unfortunately i do not like schecter necks too sticky for me!i couldnt move on it much,oh well you got a sweet deal!glad you liked it,really is an awesome guitar!(binding looks better/darker in real life)