I'm not really sure what is better about the rc 20 over the rc 2.
any1 know?
also can u transfer saved patches or recordings or whatever to a computer?
i have an RC 20 and i love it. the RC 2 is most likely just as good but with no reverse setting and less memory and IMO you need all the memory you can get. I don't use my guitar straight thru the pedal though, i mic my amp then use an XLR to 1/4 cable and plug that into the mic input of the RC20, that way i can use my amps distortion and have it on the track and it sounds a lot better.
Quote by R_H_C_P
^Oh my God! You're the first person to actually notice that link! A pringle to you my friend!

My Surf-o-Strat Project
Don't waste your time OR money on this PILE OF CRAP!!!!

I just tried 5 F**CKING TIMES to record backing tracks to a song with this piece of worthless crap and it just decided to DELETE EVERYTHING I RECORDED!!!!!!!

Back to the store it goes, another worthless piece of equipment I don't need. If I want to record tracks I'll use the gear I already have and just put it on a damn CD. Sure, it's more wiring and BS to get it done, but you know what?

IT WORKS!!!!!

And no more recording things I am very happy with that DON'T GOD DAMN SAVE!!!!

I want my money back. Don't waste yours.
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

^Learn how to use the pedal before writing about it please

If you would have opened the manual or even flipped the pedal over to the backside theres a sticker on there that tells you that you must press a button to actually save the track, or it will be recorded over or deleted. Next time maybe take a look at the manual because theres always some chance thats its operator error, or maybe even go to the website and read the FAQ or trouble shooting section. Educate yourself before you go and try to educate others.
Quote by R_H_C_P
^Oh my God! You're the first person to actually notice that link! A pringle to you my friend!

My Surf-o-Strat Project