so i herd you liek teh mudkipz!?

even though mukip isn't in red...
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by Dirge Humani
Blue>Red.

YELLOW> all
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
Blue=teh pwn. Never played any of the other ones all the way through.
ah, good memories. nostalgia galore
"F*ck off with your sofa units and strine green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may." -

Tyler Durden
whats the difference between red and blue? i remeber i had blue and my brother had red... don't recall any differences.
Quote by killadelphia222
I'm addicted. I tried a speed run, I got 4 hours and 1 minute. I'm expecting about 23 posts saying "i herd u like mudkipz!?"

Fastest was 2 hours and 6 minutes.
Quote by Sammoth
whats the difference between red and blue? i remeber i had blue and my brother had red... don't recall any differences.

Different Pokemon
Quote by Sammoth

there was a little bit of variation in pokemon, but besides that nothing.
Peace.
Quote by Dirge Humani
Blue>Red.

+100000

i was gonna say the exact same thing, the only pokemon i couldnt get from blue i kinda wanted was Arcanine but i had ninetails and it looks way cooler so it was all good
Quote by 18th_Angel
No dude, that is definitely an ugly chick. I'm talking 10 or 11 beers ugly.
As said, Blue > Red
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
I remember when i played pokemon... damn, that game was fun.
Quote by Sun Child
I LOVE YOU

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Quote by flipNk24
emerald>all.

It's so expensive man.

I've been wanting to get one, but not at that price!
Does anybody know, in leaf green/fire red, what areas do you have? (kanto, johto, ect.) The main reason I love gold version is that there's 16 badges and more places and ****, if lg/fr is like that, I gotta get it.
so i herd u liek squrtlz

But in reality, red is very fun. I have fire red and I was enjoying it for a week or so before I stopped having time to play. Pokemon is a fun game no matter what anybody says.
i have a mew in yellow and i have a level 100 nidoking wich i got to lv 100 before i beat brock
PSN: KevGuy47
------▓▓▓▓▓
----▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
----▒▒▒░░
--░░░░░░
--▒▒░░░░░░
--▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒
------░░░░░░░
----▒▒▒▒▒
--▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒
░░▓▓░░
░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
----▓▓▓----▓▓▓
--▒▒▒--------▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒--------▒▒▒▒
Quote by Dirge Humani
Blue>Red.

I had all of them at one point, and I couldn't tell any damn difference apart from the color tone.
Member of the grammar nazis.

Quote by Firenze

I remember the first time I "shaved" my pubes. I'm not gonna go into details, but I will tell you this: to this day, I don't understand why I thought using a combat knife would be a good idea...
Quote by UTVol
+100000

i was gonna say the exact same thing, the only pokemon i couldnt get from blue i kinda wanted was Arcanine but i had ninetails and it looks way cooler so it was all good

I prefer Arcanine...Ninetales is just...too girly
--F-F-T-S---
--EbOla----
---name pending?--

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.

Quote by Kevguy47
i have a mew in yellow and i have a level 100 nidoking wich i got to lv 100 before i beat brock

Sounds like your Nidoking was too powerful to obey you... did you have to slap it around sometimes, to remind it whose boss?
Call Me Joe
Quote by wesleyisgay
IF MATT DAMON DIES TOMMAROW

FUK

Communist Mormon of 2.21.19.8

Caffeine Head of The Bass Militia
Oh, red, blue and yellow. What would the gaming industry be without that yellow puffball running around everywhere.

When I was little, I used to play so I would have, like, a level 62 Charizard at the elite four, but my other guys were level 32's. But my guys were always...

Blastoise
Victreebell
Pidgeot
Gengar
Raichu
Poliwrath

Not the best lineup, but I was little, so I had no clue about stats. all I knew was HIGHER LEVEL=STRONGER GUY
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Sounds like your Nidoking was too powerful to obey you... did you have to slap it around sometimes, to remind it whose boss?

actually it obeyed me all the time... idk i dont think it should have but i guess the game knew it was me and im just so awesome so nidoking obeyed me
PSN: KevGuy47
------▓▓▓▓▓
----▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
----▒▒▒░░
--░░░░░░
--▒▒░░░░░░
--▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒
------░░░░░░░
----▒▒▒▒▒
--▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒
░░▓▓░░
░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
----▓▓▓----▓▓▓
--▒▒▒--------▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒--------▒▒▒▒
Quote by Kevguy47
actually it obeyed me all the time... idk i dont think it should have but i guess the game knew it was me and im just so awesome so nidoking obeyed me

Pokemon will only not obey you if you traded them. I think.

As in, you are not the person who caught it.
you guys got to be kidding me. if you said blue>red you are missing out on all of reds greatness. RED>ALL. oh and all those leaf green and diamond ones wtf???? as soon as i catch em' all (yes all 150) they come out w/ another 150 or something like that. ITS A SCAM I TELL YOU.
oh man i must have spent over a hundred hours playing pokemon red when i was in 3rd and fourth grade. i just got an emulator for it a few days ago, man it brings back memories...
*removed*
Quote by bassmanjoe08

He's obviously the Master of... Nidokings...
Gold>All

Diamond would be a close second.
Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
You calling your parents assholes because they wouldn't buy you a phone with a camera? Maybe you deserve to have picks on your nips.
i played the emulater a few months ago, and I got my Rat guy (forgot his name, evolved from rattata) to pwn. i tried playing just catching them randomely, and not planning anything, but i got to attached to my rat guy. on the emulater you can run 5x as fast too :P
I just liked blue better because it was easier to stare at blue for 10 hours than it was to stare at red.... Then yellow came out and rocked my world Of course that was when I was in like 6th grade so like.... 8 years ago... those were good times
Quote by happytimeharry
You just made my penis retract into my body in fear. Thank you for that unpleasant feeling Stinkles...

Quote by sashki
So the next day when you were a girl again, you'd stick a dead willy dickinson into yourself? Sounds wrong to me.

Lol